[15] Tom Holland

Tom has been in Atlanta to shoot a movie

-/-

You didn't know when it started but when Tom goes away -- doesn't matter for how long -- he vlogs for you. You love receiving his snaps to see what he is doing. 

"Hey darling, I just got back from the gym and I'm on my way back to the hotel, now." Tom pauses before 'now' and turns around, hearing his name being yelled. He puts his phone in his pocket and can't believe his eyes.

"No way? {Your name}?!" Tom runs to you, you smile like a little girl and jump into his arms. You haven't seen Tom in such a long time.

You press your lips roughly against his. You've waited for this moment for such a long time, or so it felt. 

"I've missed you," you told him, but you felt like you skipped a lot of things. You didn't just miss him, you missed the things the two of you always did together, the little notes he leaves on the table when he has to go to work early. 

He looks into your beautiful eyes and sighs. Whenever he is with you he isn't Tom Holland, he is just a normal guy in love with an extraordinary person. He feels like with you is the only place he can actually breathe. 

"I've missed you too darling." He smiles before pecking you forehead, nose and at last your lips. Something he started doing when the two of you first started dating. 

***

Has anyone seen Infinity War yet? If you need to talk just messages me!

[ W A R N I N G ] 

I'll be awkward.

edited. 

uh... i dunno what m supposed to think of this.