[5] Tom Holland

You're told by your boss to interview someone

You're told by your boss to interview someone. You don't know who it is.

-/-

"Okay [your name], it's an actor or actress from the movie the Lost City of Z." Your boss told you, he read the info from a clipboard, you tried your very best to glance at the paper. Your boss knew how curious you were so he turned away.

You started thinking about the movie and remember the cast now, "Oh my god is it Sienna Miller? She is so awesome," you squealed and clapped in your hands excitedly.

"I ain't gonna tell you darling, just be patient." He let out a laugh and smiled.

You walked into the recording room still deep in thought about who it could be. There was no one there yet, so you walked towards the already finished set. On a small coffee table in between the two chairs were tea cups and a thermos. You grabbed one, filled it with hot water, chose your favorite tea flavor and took a seat.

When you heard the door open you turned around to look, but you didn't see the faces of the two people who had just walked into the room yet.

"Do you want coffee? Or maybe tea?" a co-worker asked, one of the two people who had entered the room.

"Tea would be nice, thank you." the man, what you just found out, replied.

The man had an adorable accent. He thanked your co-worked for his tea and sat down in front of you.

"Hi, I'm [your name]," you introduced yourself politely.

"Hi I'm Tom Holland, nice to meet you." He smiled and sipped on his tea after.

"Shall we begin?"

***

edited