[10] Tom Holland

You were trying some recipes, and Tom was the lucky gal who got to taste it first

-/-

You had been looking through the internet all day for something you could make for Tom, your boyfriend, after he was done sporting. The reason why you had been searching all day wasn't because Tom was a picky eater, but because you just really didn't want to do groceries shopping. So, it had to be done with the ingredients you had lying around which wasn't a lot. 

Happily you walked to the kitchen when you finally found a recipe. You had a lot, but not everything. You being absolutely done with searching recipes just decided to replace that ingredient. 

You were just done when Tom walked in. "Babe, look what I made for you." You held up the smoothie. It looked way better than you had expected it to look.

Tom took a big sip from the smoothie you made. He could describe it in one word, disgusting. But being the nice person he was he just looked up with a smile, the smoothie still in his mouth.

"What do you think of it?" You asked curious for his answer. You didn't know if switching the ingredient was the best idea, but you didn't have to drink it. 

"It was great," Tom told you with a grimace still not wanting to hurt your feelings.

You could immediately see through Toms act. He may be an amazing actor, but definitely not when he had to pretend to like something. "You don't like it, do you?" A sad pout formed on your face.

"No, I am sorry love. Maybe the next time it will taste better." He put the smoothie down. "Next time let's have Harrison try it first," Tom suggested with a big smirk on his face. 

***

What do ya think?

edited. this one became way longer than expected. i should be reading something for class at the moment but i really didn't want to do that...