;twenty two

"How are we going to finish this much tea?" Hoseok asks, taking a sip from the Lipton bottle. "Why did they even give us so much?"

"They sponsored the video, they're supposed to give us more than what's humane," Hyunwoo answers, using a tone which implied that it was obvious.

"I'll drink them with you," Hyungwon says, sitting down beside the older boy while uncapping his own bottle of tea. "Let's finish them all."

"Have fun with that," Jooheon scoffs, taking his seat beside Changkyun. "Want some tea?"

"No," Changkyun spits, taking an agressive sip of his Kook-Aid. "I want to play Fortnite."

Everyone in the room sighs, shooting glares at their youngest.

"No." Minhyuk straight up says, eyes almost gone by how hard he was glaring. "Changkyun no."

"But hyung-"

"Kyun," Kihyun sighs, coming into the living room with a plate of fruits. "Listen to your hyung."

"But I-"

All it takes is a stern look from Kihyun to shut Changkyun up, to have him go back to sipping his Kool-Aid.

"I'll never know how you do it babe," Hyunwoo sighs, placing his arm around Kihyun's shoulders when he sits down.

"Talent," Kihyun simply says, popping a cube of honeydew into his mouth. "Hoseok hyung, turn on the tv."

Hoseok complies, reaching over Hyungwon's body and retrieving the remote.

"Who's choosing?" He asks, pressing the on button. 

"It's Hyungwon's turn," Minhyuk says through a mouthful of popcorn.

"Here you go baby," Hoseok whispers to Hyungwon, smiling widely when the younger boy starts to choke on the tea he was drinking.

"I-I'll kill you bro," Hyungwon stutters out, snatching the remote.

"Hyungwon I thought we were past the bro-zone," Hoseok whines, and Hyungwon flushes red before choosing a random channel playing a random movie.

"Shut up."

——

You've been too happy lately.

Kihyun sighs as he reads the words off of the pastel purple sticky note.

"Bullshit."

That voice shocks Kihyun and he quickly turns around, crumpling then hiding the note behind his back.

When he turns around, he didn't expect to get a face full of Hyunwoo's chest, except that's exactly what happened.

"Yah," the leader starts, disappointment clear on his facial features. "None of that," he finishes, grabbing the note from behind Kihyun's back. "Don't hide."

"I'm sorry," Kihyun mumbles, looking at the floor as his face adorns a frown.

Hyunwoo doesn't like seeing Kihyun frown.

He wants Kihyun to be happiest man, always.

"Hey," the older boy calls softly, looping his arms around Kihyun's waist, pulling him flush against himself. "Turn that frown upside down."

"You're so lame hyung," Kihyun whines, pressing his cheek against Hyunwoo's chest.

But he has yet to smile. So Hyunwoo wasn't satisfied.

He was about to say something, but Kihyun beats him to it by sighing shakily.

"Hyunwoo hyung... This is gonna sound kind of bad but," He starts, pressing himself closer to the older boy before closing his eyes. "C-Can you... Tell me what you love about me?"

Hyunwoo keeps himself from sucking in a breath, because he knows it'll just make Kihyun feel bad.

So instead he just nods, because he has no problem with explaining to Kihyun why he's so in love with him.

"Well," he starts, bringing his hand up to Kihyun's back, rubbing at a comforting pace. "I love how bold you are."

Kihyun doesn't say anything, doesn't even move, he just relishes in the sound of Hyunwoo's voice, and relishes in the words coming out of Kihyun's mouth.

Kihyun wasn't spoiled, it's not all the time when Hyunwoo will just list off everything that he loves about Kihyun so naturally, even if it was him who asked. So he'll just enjoy it for now.

"I love how you take care of everyone."

"I love how you respect yourself."

"I love how you manage to look stunning all the time without trying."

"I love your cooking."

"But Kihyunnie,"

This time, Hyunwoo brings his hands to Kihyun's shoulders and brings him so that he's arms length away, so Kihyun can see Hyunwoo clearly. He looks into the younger's eyes before continuing.

"I really, really love you for loving me. Because at one point, I didn't know that was possible. I love you because you take care of me, I love you for being with me and making me happy."

"Hyung~" Kihyun chokes out, attacking the older boy with his hug. "I don't deserve you."

Hyunwoo chuckles, petting his lover's hair before pecking his head.

"Kihyun-ah, I love you."

"I love you too Hyunwoo hyung..."

__________

comment or pm any ideas :)
snapchat: strawberrydae