;eighteen

guys. i've never written smut before.

__________

"I'm sweaty and exhausted," Jooheon declares, slumping towards the bathroom. "Dibs." He cheekily calls, grabbing the nearest towel.

Groaning, the others seat themselves in the living room, waiting.

"Yah Hyungwon-"

"Shh, let me," said man mumbles, nuzzling himself closer to the warmth Hoseok was providing for him.

"You're gonna have to get up to shower soon-"

"Hyung..." Hyungwon whines, sleepily opening his eyes to give Hoseok his best puppy dog eyes. "Hyungie..."

And Hyungwon is just so damn manipulative, and Hoseok freaking knows this, but still sighs and pulls Hyungwon's head back onto his chest.

"Ah... Sleep, sleep..."

——

For as long as Kihyun has been in his relationship with Hyunwoo, he's grown accustom to most things.

Like, the daily pecks on the face, the daily (at least) three kisses on the lips, and the tossed shirt given to Kihyun, which belonged to Hyunwoo, to wear to sleep every night.

Those were just things that he was used to getting, because they were like routine.

Not to say that since he could predict what was going to happen, his relationship was boring, no, never. It was just that Kihyun doesn't really expect many things out of the ordinary.

And Hyunwoo knows this, because he acknowledged the 'routine' like practices that go on in his relationship with Kihyun, he knows.

And Kihyun knows that.

Which is why when he entered their room, being the last one to shower, Kihyun was heavily taken aback, but wasn't complaining, when Hyunwoo cupped his cheeks and started kissing him against the wall.

Being someone who wasn't used to surprises and things that were out of the ordinary, Kihyun could only gasp, not moving as his boyfriend ravished his lips.

By the time the younger man was pulled out of his frozen spot, he had his hands behind Hyunwoo's neck, tugging at the hair which was at the base.

"Kihyunnie," Hyunwoo starts once his lips aren't attached to Kihyun's anymore, instead working their way down his neck. "How long has it been since I touched you?"

And then Hyunwoo bit. Hard.

The moan which Kihyun let out served as an answer for Hyunwoo, telling him the words which Kihyun didn't need to enunciate anymore.

Moving his mouth south, Hyunwoo continues his work on Kihyun's neck, littering the pale skin by sucking and biting marks, leaving Kihyun a breathless, panting mess.

Without speaking, the older man slides his hands down from Kihyun's cheeks to his low back, pulling him forward while he himself steps backwards, until the back of his knees hit the bed.