rin

There was no way Yn was going to go to the halloween party as a "rabbit". Actually yeah, she was fine with just pulling on a rabbit onesie and probably at most drawing on whiskers and showing up at a halloween party like she was ready for cookies and a movie, but she did NOT want to wear lingerie and add a bunny ears headband to a party.

" I don't wanna do this..." Yn whispered, crossing her arms and scowling at Gou, who was already putting together her power rangers suit in her room. " Why can you be a power ranger and I have to wear this?" Yn turned around her laptop to show the picture Gou used as a reference to how Yn should dress up as a bunny. " I don't know, maybe because..." " Just because I have a crush on one guy doesn't mean I want to attract ALL of them." Gou shrugged. " The amount of guys you might attract is..." Gou narrowed her eyebrows and nodded, acting like she was in deep thought. " What? Is what?" Yn asked, rolling her eyes. " Thanks for killing my self esteem, Gou." " It's Kou!" " Whatever, Gou." Gou shrugged and took a sip out of her soda can. " Well, it's up to you then." Gou said. " I can't force you to do anything you don't want to do. Heck, I don't even know which guy you like." " Urgggghh..." Yn groaned. 

She covered her face with her hands. Gou was such a good friend sometimes. When Yn told her about her crush on someone Gou hadn't pushed her to say anything uncomfortable, like what his name was, and she didn't push her to describe him or anything. All she had been doing was suggesting things that might help and Yn felt so thankful for that. But still, not matter how good a friend Gou was, she was not going to wear a skimpy outfit with bunny ears. " Well, the party's in four days so you have some time to decide." " Yeah, I know, I know. Maybe I'll just go as a movie character, or manga character, or whatever." Gou nodded, immediately searching up some ideas. " Supergirl sounds nice." She added. Yn nodded. " I'll think about it." She went back to putting the Iwatobi Swim Club files in order and high lighting all the fastest results and records and Makoto's secret piece of paper of ways to stop Haru from trying to hibernate in the pool when winter came (it was already starting to get slightly too cold to swim, and they would have to move practice to the public pools.)

And just when Yn thought Gou wouldn't go any further with the crush business, she did. The next day at swimming practice, there was buzz around school that there was a last minute joint practice because some school's pool had already shut down due to the water heating problem in their pool. She already just knew which school it was when she heard the girls chattering excitedly at the back of the classroom. Yes- it was tall, quiet, cool, "shoulders so wide I want to hug him forever", teal eyed boy Sousuke, and badass, redhaired, loud, "notice me senpai" bad boy Rin and their merry band of boys with pretty eyes, abs, veiny arms and hands and hair in perfect condition even though they spent most of their time in chlorine water. Yn sighed. " Noooo..." She muttered, dragging her feet to the changing room to help Gou out with the practice stuff. Yn already felt kind of dizzy and nervous when she heard the yells of determination and cheers of encouragement from both schools.

Yn knew that the pool was going to be packed but she didn't expect the first thing she walked into was abs. " What the..." She spluttered, stepping back. She hadn't even made it through the swimming pool door and had alrady shoved her face onto someone's abs. She covered her face with her hands and wished that it was someone from her own school (hopefully nagisa cuz he gay af) and didn't even dare look up. But she heard the snicker and knew exactly who it was. " What are you even doing?" Rin smirked, stepping away from the door so she could walk in. " Take your shoes off, you'll make the pool dirty." Rin reached down to pull your shoelace and she resisted the urge to kick him in the face. She jerked her foot away before Rin could pull the entire shoe lace out of the shoe and Rin laughed, holding out his towel. Automatically, Yn took hold of it without a second thought. " Don't worry, I didn't wipe my b-" " Don't want to know that, thanks." Yn covered her ears and tossed the towel back to him and rushed to the changing room.