Chapter 12: Drink or Don't drink?

Start from the beginning

    "Hey kids, are you in the Japanese army? I noticed your wearing different colors..."

    "No grandpa, we are in the Chinese Army,"Arosa answered.   

    "Thank god..."

  Mari didn't listen to their conversation. She just looked around.

   "Mari, I'm bored,"Yurika appeared.

    "Shut up sister, your annoying and pathetic,"Yuri Said annoyed of her.

        "Can I have a moment of peace."

    "No! I want to kill something. I want blood,"Yurika complained.

     "Ughh, please kill her. I don't want to be with her,"Yuri crossed his arms.

"How dare you! I'm stronger than you. I mastered everything. While your here complaining about everything...." 

     The door opened. Mari turned. Yuri and Yurika disappeared.  It was Guren. Mari was confused to see him here.

  "Mari.."

    Her grandfather stared at Guren with a suspicious look. Arosa saw his suspicious look. "Arosa, if your sister stays with these people. You must protect her. She can lose control and these people will use her in experiments,"Her grandfather whispered.

        Arosa nodded.

     "Whats wrong?" Mari asked.

    "Can we talk? Somewhere else?" Guren Asked.

    "Ok."

     They walked out of the building. Guren looked at her.  Guren realized he didn't know how to talk to her. But Mari started to talk,"Look, I know you so many questions.So whatever you have to ask or tell me, say it now,"She said.

"Did you know Kureto wants to make you his wife?"

Mari turned red. "What?! I thought it was a joke,"Mari said realized it was true.

"Did he ask you?"

"No, he joked about it,"

"What if I told you. He's not the only one who had feelings you,"

"What do you mean?"

"Mari, I.."

   At this moment, Mari realized that it was Guren catching feelings for her.  But Mari had to focus on her mission. And she wasn't suppose to fall for any of them.

    She was hoping to lie and tell him she didn't feel the same way. But looking into his eyes made it harder. She couldn't lie. Stupid eyes,she thought.  "What do you mean by feelings?" She Asked.

     Guren went silent for a moment. "Never mind,"He said hoping she wouldn't find out,"I should go." He started walking away.

Mari grabbed his hand. Her cheeks heated up. He turned to her. "What are you d.." before Guren could finish asking,Mari looked up at him. She leaned in touching his lips with hers. Guren kissed back. Mari stopped kissing him. He smiled showing his teeth. While he scratched the back of his neck.  "What?" She Asked.

    "Oh nothing,"

   "What is it?"

    "I remember you saying that you wouldn't fall for this,"He laughed as he pointed to himself.

     Mari got mad and laughed,"I can't believe you remember that."

"Well you said it clearly,"Guren chuckled.

Owari no seraph:The Half Humans {editing/continuing}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara