1

**There's no reason for me to do a short intro because you guys already know me and i've done a lot of this. It's also summer in the philippines right now. Sorry I keep on making and deleting new stories. I really need to make this good**

LAZY BUTT FORCED FOR SUMMER CAMP•

Mackenzie's P.o.V

I'm super excited to start summer. We have a lot of trips, food plans, activities and fun! No just kidding. I guessing i'm sticking to the old house chores, phone routine, movies and icecream.. ahhh typical summer.

That afternoon, I did my thoughts. I was doing some texting on my phone when someone yelled to open the door. It was a grown woman's voice, a mom. Oh yeah.. MOM! She did some banging. Omg isn't she ashamed of the neighbors hearing us like this. Oh yeah we don't have neighbors.. our closest neighbors are the trees because we live in a hillside kinda place. It's nice than a cramped apartment though. There's a great yard to run around at.. that is if I even go outside.

Oh shit, back to mom. "KENZIE! Open up the door now!"
She was yelling. Sheesh, calm down hehe. I ran and opened the door.
"Distracted by that icecream and Stranger Things?"Maddie took some of my icecream and licked her lip with some stains. Wait wait.. I thought Maddie went to Summer Camp.
"No, I was distracted by my thoughts. And I thought you went to Summer Camp."I rolled my eyes and stared at Maddie.

"Don't you.... roll your eyes at me."Maddie said, trying to hold her temper. I couldn't help but let out a small chuckle. She tried to calm down though.
"Oh come on just answer my question!"I sound babylike ew.
"Ok weirdo.. today is Monday I leave at Wednesday remember?"It was her turn to roll her eyes. Then she smiled. Ugh Maddie.

"Ok, so what are you here for?"I cross my arms.
"That's the thing Kenzie."Mom started."You need to go with Maddie to summer camp, you can't just spend summer locked up in your room being a weirdo watching movies and playing phone. That's self abuse."

Um mom. No, playing phone is not self abuse it is some other people's life and happiness. Ha! I can't take the cringe. I grin so weirdly then..

"Um even though you think those things are your life. You just have to get out--NO BUTS! I already signed you up."Mom finished. Omg it was like she read my mind.

But still I really don't want to go to a stupid summer camp. It's my death. I just want to replay Stranger Things for the 100th time please!! But anyway I had no choice. So I rolled my eyes.

The next day I woke up a little early. I mean I sleep til past noon. Nope, just kidding, I sleep til 9 am it's literally 6am. I just groan anyways and try to go back to sleep but just as I was about to, typical Maddie barged in my room and yelled.
"Kenz! Get packing!"What does she mean? Oh shoot! Summer Camp. I still have to go there tomorrow I totally forgot.
"What?!"I jumped up. Shit I sat a little bit on Maliboo.. I hope my baby is okay.
"Did you forget?"Maddie stared.
Yes I did-- but I couldn't tell her that. I just don't know why?
"Yea-No!"I screamed the last word.
"Kenzie!"She looked at me angrily.
"What?! I said No.. sheesh. I just didn't pack, but isn't it a little early?"Ok yeah I had to pretend to um--NOT FORGET!

"No! It's not too early to start a morning! I mean it's morning!!"Maddie laughed. Was that meant to be a joke because if it was it would be better to throw it in the trashbin. I really wanted to say that but if I would Maddie would punch me in the butt. I'm not scared or anything because Maddie is super weak anyway. I just don't want BUTT pain early morning because I already had butt pain sitting on my couch but whatever I had to watch Stranger things.

"Come on let's go downstairs. I made breakfast."She said with a proud look. I mean she makes breakfast everyday and says the food is probably horrible and now she's super proud of it. What the fuck does she think?

I had to go downstairs because the pain she put on my shoulder hurts. She was just pulling me downstairs. ok Maddie's a little strong lol.

As I entered the Dining Room I smelled.... dirty dishes. ew. See how irresponsible? "Not there silly. Those were dirty dishes you were supposed to wash. Come on."she pulls me away. Oh was I supposed to wash that. I just follow her anyway and she leads me to the porch.

As I entered, the aroma of food made my apetite.. ugh.. I want I want I want! Ok Maddie you won this time. She even put some flowers on the empty vase my mom put on the table outside. Ahhh time to eat, this is just so much better than icecream and popcorn all day.

After breakfast Mom told me to pack. Maddie insisted to do it for me. I mean what could she put there Omg. I want someone I can trust to pack for me like Mom. But I'd rather pack my own stuff than Maddie doing it. ugh. Good thing mom said. "Let your sister be responsible and blah blah blah." Maddie still insisted to just help though but whatever, just keep an eye on my stuff.

The sisters were packing and while doing that I wonder why Maddie's being so nice.. omg did I just call her nice. Ok, I mean she may be up to something. Like get all mom's attention so I have no left. But I don't care. Come on i'm 13, correction turning 14 actually* hehe.

The next day the day has come. Today was Wednesday. I got up early because mom forced me to borrow the alarm from Maddie which was set for 5:30 and fun fact I actually get up early and better with an alarm so i'm deciding to keep it. She has 2 other ones anyway. Oh no.. I guess i'll think about it.

We got ready quick then and I am wearing a pale pink hoodie that says 'Netflix and Chill' in bold white. I also wore jeggings. Mom drove us to the camp for 2 hours. We have been on the rode for a while. I guess that's why we ready so early.

"Mom why did you guys pick a camp so far away?"I ask. I mean it's true. Seriously a 2 hour ride. I can't stand it.. unless I have my phone.
"Because it's the only camp in Pittsburgh."Maddie rolled her eyes. Oh I think Maddie is back to normal--MEAN MADDIE, STUPID MADDIE, BITCH MADDIE. I may say those mean stuff but she's still my sister and i hate-I mean love her.

This was a long one whew I think it's better now
Yeah boii 1206 words 💘