VALERIE

"Valerie please talk to me" Kyle said.

I rolled my eyes, "I don't wanna talk Kyle, you really hurt me yesterday" I said.

"I know and I'm sorry can you please give me one more chance?" Kyle asked me. I looked into his eyes that were begging me to forgive him. I have him a small smile and a tiny nod.

"Fine, but don't screw up anymore" I said. Kyle wrapped me in his arms and kissed my forehead.

"I promise, I love you Val" Kyle said.

"I love you Ky" I replied.

Kyle walked me to my next class and gave me a kiss before leaving to go to his class.

"Hey Val" Someone said. I turned and saw Jace was standing next to me.

"Jace what are you doing here?!" I exclaimed.

"Who're you talking to?" My friend Nora asked me. I turned to face her and she was giving me a weird look.

"Oh I'm doing this new thing where I talk to myself" I said giving her a nervous laugh. Nora gave me a small smile and then went back to talking with Henry, another kid in my class.

"What're you doing here?" I whispered to Jace.

"Like I said I'm your guardian angel and I have to follow you wherever you go" Jace said.

"People are gonna think I'm crazy if they see me talking to nothing but air" I whispered.

"That's only if you act crazy" Jace smirked. I rolled my eyes and the teacher came into the room.

"Settle down everyone, settle down" Mr. James said.

"You need to leave" I whispered to Jace.

"Just pretend I'm not here" Jace said as he walked himself over to the window and leaned against it. I turned my attention away from him and placed my attention on the lesson.

"Okay class we have a pop quiz today" Mr. James said.

The whole class groaned, "Don't get upset, if you did your reading you're in for an A. If you didn't then I apologize" Mr. James said.

I mentally smiled to myself cause I did my reading.

"Good job" Jace said. Good thing no one could hear him or else I wouldn't even know how to explain what he is. I looked over at him and smiled at him. He gave me a wink back and I shook my head and smiled and went back to get ready to take this pop quiz.

-

"You want anything from Starbucks?" I asked Jace as I was driving from school and Jace was in the passenger seat.

"What is Starbucks?" He asked me.

I slammed on my breaks and Jace and I both jolted forward.

"What the fuck Valerie?" Jace.

"Oh calm down it's not like you can die" I rolled my eyes. "How in the hell have you never had Starbucks?" I asked him as I began to drive again.

"Didn't really need too" Jace said.

"Well we are going right now" I said as I turned into the Starbucks parking lot. "Come on Jacey" I said making up a new nickname for him.

"Please tell me that is not my new nickname" He groaned.

"It is and it's cute so get used to it" I smirked walking into the Starbucks with Jace slowly following behind me. I walked up to the counter and looked at the different drinks that I think Jace would like since I get the same thin every time.

"Any allergies?" I whispered to Jace.

"Almond milk" Jace said.

I nodded and turned my attention back to the barista.

"May I please have a grande green tea frap with no whip cream and a grande vanilla bean frap" I said.

"Ew green tea" I heard Jace whisper. I ignored him and gave the barista the money for the two drinks.

"Name" The barista said.

"Valeire" I replied, "Thank you" I said as I walked over to the other side of the counter and waited for the drinks.

"Is vanilla bean good?" Jace asked me.

"Really good! Tastes like ice cream and since this is your first time I am going to start you off with something easy" I said smirking.

"Valerie" The barista called. I grabbed Jace and I's drinks and thanked the barista. I walked outside with Jace following behind me and we both got back in my car.

"Here" I said handing him his drink. Jace smelled it and than sipped some. "So...?" I asked waiting to hear what he said about the drink.

"It's very sweet" Jace said.

"Is that a good thing?" I asked.

Jace shrugged and sipped more of his drink.

"Wanna try mine?" I asked him.

"Sure" Jace said. Jace set his drink down in the cup holder and I handed him mine. I started up the car and pulled out of the Starbucks parking lot. Jace coughed when he sipped my drink. "How can you drink that?" He asked grabbing his drink and downing it to get the green tea taste out of his mouth.

"It's good and it's healthy, it's a win win" I smirked.

"It has a weird flavor" Jace said. I glanced at him for a second and then focused my eyes back on the road.

"It grows on you after you drink like three" I responded.

"Never drinking that again" Jace said. I laughed as I pulled into my houses garage.

"Well I have to go do homework" I said grabbing my backpack out of the backseat and getting out of the car.

"Alright I have to go handle some business" Jace said getting out of the car.

"What business do you have possibly have except guarding me?" I asked laughing.

"Angel business, I'll be back after dinner" Jace said.

"Okay" I said. Jace gave me a wink and spread his wings. "Woah" I said gazing at his wings. They were very white and huge. His wings were glowing and a halo appeared on top of his head. "I have never seen your wings or your halo before" I said.

"That's because I haven't been flying that much and my halo comes out when my wings come out" Jace explained.

"Oh okay, makes sense...I guess" I shrugged.

"I'll see you later Val" Jace said.

"Bye Jace" I replied. Jace stood outside of the garage and then shot into the sky. I ran out of the garage and watched as he flew high into the sky and disappeared into the clouds.

JACE

"What happened?" I asked my Isaac who was the ruler of the angels, other than God. So Isaac was basically his assistant.

"Ah Jace welcome back to the holy place" Isaac said.

"Why did you buzz me Isaac?" I asked him.

"You'll want to take a seat Norman" Isaac sighed.

"Oh no this can't be good" I said.

"You're right about that one" He said. I took a seat on the couch and ran a hand through my hair. "You ready?" Isaac asked me.

"Just say it" I replied.

"He's back" Isaac said.

"Who? Who's back?" I asked him folding my hands together.

"Lucifer" Isaac said and my whole body froze.

-

Oh no look who's back!!👹 ayeeee three updates in one day and maybe a fourth one on the way. Hey that rhymed!! lol....anyways hope you enjoyed this update.

Thanks,
Sweetie🍬