All lessons together

It was your average Saturday. I was playing some b-ball at the park with the guys. Let’s just say it didn't end very well. One black eye and several bruises later I headed home sporting a somewhat swollen, sweaty, and dirt smudged face.  

I was still panting heavily as I crossed the main foyer in my building when I saw Mrs. Jones getting in the elevator. I normally take the stairs, but today was definitely not a stairs day.

“Hold the door, please!" I said as I rushed in.

My arm brushed against hers as I leaned in to push the button for my floor. The confined elevator combined with the lighting made me slightly dizzy.

“How are you Mrs. Jones," I said as I glanced at her perky breast. She noticed me looking and pulled her sweater tighter together. She wore black dress pants and turquoise top that hugged her tits nicely.  

“Did you get in a fight or something?” she asked.

“Actually, it was a foul…...You should see the other guy.” I said, half-jokingly. Mrs. Jones is my school principal, not sure I should have been admitting I was fighting to her. It wasn't like I was fighting at school.

As the elevator stopped Mrs. Jones stopped me from exiting.

“Brent, I have a few things that I need moved around. Would you mind stopping by later this evening?”

“Sure! How about six?” I asked

“Sounds good. 32C" she said.

“Excuse me?” Shit, did she just tell me her bra size?

“My apartment is 32C.,“ she said, with a crooked smile.

“Oh, right. Well, I'll see you at six" I said while the door was shutting.

I showered and decided to chill out and play the Xbox to pass some time. I grabbed a bag of peas from the freezer and placed it on the nice shiner I was now sporting. Before I knew it six o'clock was here. I really wasn't looking forward to this. I just wanted to chill, not hang out with anyone from school, let alone the fucking principal. Being the nice guy that I am, I had a hard time saying no, especially to a lady.

I took the stairs this time, only heading down one flight. I made my way to 32C, thinking Mrs. Jones had to be a D cup at least.

She opened the door on my 3rd knock, and holy shit, Mrs. Jones looked a hell of a lot different outside of her business like school-clothes!  She sure had one hell of a figure, for an older woman. She wore a tight green sweater that showed off her cleavage and jeans that hugged her hips.

Her red hair was pulled up into a messy bun her eyes a beautiful shade of green, which seemed to be looking right through me.

‘Damn, she is sexy.’ I thought.

“The dresser is right in here" she gestured with her hand as she spoke. Her apartment was immaculate. Not one single thing was out of place. I guess you could expect that from a principal.

I followed behind her, unable to take my eyes off those swaying hips and perfect round ass.

She led me right through into her bedroom where she had a few things packed in boxes, neatly lined up on the wall. It smelled like heaven in there, soft and sweet, like a girls perfume and hair on a summer day. Her bed was a big wooden four poster. The wood was dark, and had a soft white comforter on top. I was so excited about being in her bedroom that I barely noticed when she spoke.

“These boxes are going to the school for the annual yard sale. And I would like this dresser moved over to that wall.” She turned and looked at the opposite wall.