“Yeah of course Ace you can ask me anything” I walk closer to him now.

“Is this just going to be one of those moments where we think we really like each other and then never see each other again because I-I don’t want that to happen” he says looking down at his feet.

I walk over and grab his hands before gently pulling him flush against me. I bring his hands up to my mouth and give them little pecks here and there.

“I don’t want that either” I whisper.

“Stay with me” he begs.

“Ok” I mumble quietly against his forehead as I give it a small kiss.

Ace leads me to his bedroom and we lie down on his bed. I bring him closer to me as we just stare at each other in the eyes.

“If I fall asleep you aren’t going to leave without saying goodbye and- and you aren’t going to steel anything?” he ask tiredly.

“Of course I wouldn’t leave and yes I wouldn’t steel anything. I promise” I grab one of his hands and intertwine them together.

I lean in closer and give him a soft his on the cheek.

Ace P.O.V (Can I say yay or what!)

I start to fall asleep in Malachi’s arms with a small smile on my face. I barely know him but I can’t help but feel this invisible pull towards him. He’s different from the other guys and I like that about him. He’s different.

I feel warm breath on my ear before a faint voice is heard whispering “I think you were meant to walk into the bathroom for a reason”.

 --

 I groan while I try to sit up and go to the bathroom but can’t because something is holding me down. I look over and Malachi has his face extremely close to mine while he has his arm and leg spread out over me.

“Malachi” I poke his cheek.

Nothing but a groan is what I get from Malachi.

“Malachi” I poked his cheek again and this time got him to open his eyes.

“Good mornnnning” he drags out.

“It won’t be if I end up pissing all over you” I warn.

“Ok geez calm down” he laughs while rolling over so that his back now faced me.

 --

 I walk down stairs after I have used the bathroom and see Malachi eating cereal. I walk over and stand in front of him of him as he looks up with a huge grin spread across his face.

“I want you to meet my sister” he says.

“Um ok” I shrug my shoulders.

“Are you ready or do you need to eat anything?” he asks.

“Yeah I’ll have breakfast and then we can go” I tell him.

Jordan’s P.O.V

Abbey and I sat down on the lounge with her lying on top of me as I gently ran my hand through her hair.

“Hey little dove” I get her attention.

“Yeah what’s up?” she questions.

“Nothing I just wanted to tell you that I love you” I smile down at her.

“Really well that’s a coincidence because I was going to tell you that I love you so it all works out doesn’t” she cheekily smiled up at me.

“You’re so cute” I lean down and peck her nose.

There was a knock on the door and Abbey sprang up before running over and flinging it open.

“Malachi!!” she squeals while flinging herself onto him for a hug.

I walk over and shake Malachi’s hand when he lets go of Abbey before he steps back and brings a smaller guy forward.

“Hello I’m Abbey” sticking her hand out shyly the unknown boy shakes it back.

“So Ace this is Abbey my sister and Jordan her mate and guys this is Ace….

                                                                                                                                      ……my mate”.

A/N: Hello everyone just want to say a huge sorry for not updating I had a whole lot of exams and assignments last week that needed to be handed in plus I’m just always exhausted but here you guys go! I hoped you liked this chapter cause I sure did and plus you finally found out Aces secret! Also extremely sorry for it being short!! I’m just so tired from all the work I have had to but I promise the next update will be longer!

“ Hey there!!!” Ace and Abbey scream together.

You turn towards the two with a frown on your face.

“Vote because Naomi worked hard for this chapter and stayed up very late to complete it!” they yell.

[UPDATING NEXT ON THURSDAY]