Finally, once changed, you walked towards the wardrobe. About to hang your clothes up before the familiar giggle weaved behind you.

"So, I was wondering if you were fun to help bait kid," once again his broken English confused you. But whatever he was asking was surely worthy of saying no to.

"No," your short reply took the clown off guard. His small smile turning into a sneer. A dramatic change in mood.

"Why not?" His voice was lower. You gave a scoff at that, why else?  You thought. 

Silence again, but the heavy breathing disturbed you. "I said no," you repeated. Knowing it was a risk to disagree with the male, but what else could you lose? You went to hang the shirt up, placing the hanger in the wardrobe, closing it and taking a step back. Stretching before a deep chuckle came from behind you, and from pure shock and fear you swung your fist; planning to hit. 

"IF I ЩΛƧ ƬΉΣЯΣ, YӨЦ MIGΉƬ ΉΛVΣ ΉIƬ MΣ" [A/n "If I was there, you might have hit me."] Penny gloated as he seized your wrists, a smug smirk on his face.

Silence passed and you grew frustrated, eventually snapping from the pressure.

"If you're going to kill me then just do it! I'd rather just die then bait children into your pathetic mouth. Stop being a bastard and just kill me!" You screamed.

"ЩΉΛƬ DӨΣƧ ƬΉΛƬ ΣVΣП MΣΛП?" [A/n "What does that even mean?"] His angry facade changed to a confused one. His grip on your wrists faulting, allowing you to slip out of his grasp and rub your sore skin.

Shaking, you turned around speedily and walked towards the bed once more. Sitting on it, the mattress squeaking under your weight. More silence took place before you finally broke it. "Stop being a coward," you muttered.

He stood there for a moment. Processing your words as his eyes flickered between gold and blue.

You gave a small jump as the shadowed clown stepped in front of you, his face smeared into a frown. Pennywise was definitely angered by your reckless decisions in snapping. What were you thinking? 

"Rude," he growled and you flinched a little - not expecting a growl.

"I was just... sorry..." you trailed off, figuring there was no point in arguing with him. You lowered our head, not wanting to make eye contact with the alien. Knowing it would just anger him more.

Your apology calmed him down; at least you weren't intentionally attempting to get him angry, were you? He did overreact a slight bit, you did have a right to an opinion. If you didn't want to, you had every right to say so. However, you didn't have a choice. Pennywise just forgot that being too caught up in his rash decision in physically showing his dominance. You, on the other hand, were not too concerned about your words, actually wishing you were able to really state what you thought. But his interruption had stopped you before you could finish your screaming rant.

"Well," you jumped at Penny's voice, expecting some sort of shout but getting the opposite. "I accept your apology, Lollipop." Where had these nicknames come from? A sigh of relief had escaped your lips afterward. 

It was quiet for a moment, no words spoken between you two. The awkward silence getting to you, so you averted your eyes around the room. Looking anywhere but him.

In a flash, Pennywise had grabbed your wrist, his grip like iron as his buried his face into it. This threw you off, making your terribly confused and wondering why this psychotic male was snappy this morning.

"Get off," you muttered, face fuming in rage as you tugged. Not waiting for his response.

He didn't say anything, only standing before he let go of your wrist. You didn't know why, but you looked up into his eyes. Seeing the glimmer of gold at his pupil's rim. He opened his mouth, about to say something, but closed it. Going silent, his hand rising up and scratching the back of his head.