C2

After hours of waiting we finally reach our first destination Virginia. I get out of the car and I catch a glimpse of the ocean. "Wow...it's beautiful" Emma says hugging Cameron. Kat comes up to me and puts her arm around me. "I promised didn't I?" Kat says. I laugh and smack her arm away. I grab her and Hannah's hand and we run down to the beach. Dylan and Andrew stay in the car talking but the others come with us. "How does it feel to be on this trip?" Angel asks. "Great" Steven replies for all of us. I nod agreeing with him. Kat grabs Stevens hand and smiles lightly. Steven picks her up and spins her around as does Cameron with Emma. I sit in the sand and grab some with my hand just play with it. "Whose hungry?" Dylan yells from the car. Everyone gets up and runs for the car. This time I'm in the car with Angel, Luke, Kat, and Emma. Emma drives us to an Italian place and it was delicious. Afterwards we went to find the hotel we'd stay in for the night. It wasn't exactly nighttime but we wanted to check in for later. After that we headed back down to the beach we're all the shops were. "Where to?" Andrew asks me. "Y'all can pick" I say. "Um...how about the popsicle stand?" Hannah suggests. We decide that it's okay and we each pick a flavor. I know Kat got Strawberry and Hannah got Orange. I didn't really pay attention to the others popsicles but I decided on Lime for myself. Suddenly music was blasting and a crowd of people cheered and gathered in one area. We all went to see what the commotion was about. Some band was having there show during the time and we got to listen to some of their songs. I wasn't really a fan and neither was Dylan or Luke but everyone else loved them. "Where to next?" Dylan yells over the music. "What?!" Kat yells not being able to hear. "Where to next?!" Dylan yells louder.
"Let's go to the beach and sit down for a second!" I yell. Dylan nods and we all leave. I drive us over there and Luke drives the other car. Everyone gets out and I look over my shoulder facing a man I didn't know. He grabbed my arm and Kats. "It's a little dark out here don't you think?" The stranger says pulling us away. I did the best thing I thought I could do....screamed bloody murder. Angel looks over as does Dylan and they rush over. The guy covers my mouth and I bite his hand and he lets go of me running off with Kat. I chase after him as does everyone else and Cameron pounces on the guy and I set Kat free with Emma's help. I look around and Hannah covers her mouth in shock. I breathe heavily and Dylan calms me down. Soon after we take care of the guy we head to the hotel. "That was crazy" Hannah says. I nod. Everyone gets to the hallway of the hotel rooms. "Whose rooming with who?" I ask. "I call Emma" Cameron says. "I want to go with Kat" Hannah says. No one says anything else until Angel speaks up. " okay then that leaves....Steven with Me, Luke with Andrew, Dylan and Emily" Angel says. We nod and I walk into the room with Dylan. Other than Kat, Dylan has always been my best friend. Dylan's funny and sweet but he lets people get to him to easily. "You okay?" Dylan asks. "Yeah" I say. I lay on the bed closes to the window and Dylan takes the other bed. "That man was Spoopy" Dylan says making me laugh. Spoopy is Dylan's word for scary. I pull the blanket over me and close my eyes drifting off to sleep quickly...

Yay! Chapter two!!!
Hope you enjoyed!