Damian | Ashton

Hola.

I'm not doing a one letter for two people with you, but I'm going to add both of your letters into one chapter.

Damian,

So I know we've had our rough times, times when I ignored you and hated you and wanted to just punch the shit out of you, but despite that, despite everything, I KNOW that you've always been there for me. I KNOW that you're an amazing friend, even if you have made mistakes in our friendship.

You're a great person, even if you dont want people to know it, you do have a heart and I appreciate the fact that you've been there for me whenever I needed you.  Your heart isn't black, it isn't even wrinkled a little, its huge and I dont care if you get angry at me for telling the world this, but Damian, you're one of the best friends someone could ever ask for.

I love you. And I know you dont like me telling you that, and I dont expect you to say it back, honestly I dont. But I do love you, and I wish I could have done more for you in your life. I wish I could have been around for you like you've been around for me.

Maybe one day, I'll have another chance to do that.

Please be safe, be careful.

-Bee-

===============================

Ashton,

I know that you've had your fair share of pain and suffering and depression, and I'm scared of what will happen after I die, when I can't be there for you anymore, but I want you to know that you are an amazing friend.  You're not friends with many people, but the ones you are friends with are hella lucky to have you. 

I know you think you're "just a personality" but to me, you're way more than that.

You're a friend.

You're family.

and I wish you the best in life, no matter what happens.  You should live, because you give other people hope, just as Damian does, you're a good friend to have, and you make people happy.

I love you Ash, dont forget that.

xBenji