My King and Queen - Benny and Justin

Hey you two!

I was going to write you separate letters, but I think this will be better.

I love you both oh so fucking much.  You're amazing friends, amazing best friends and I count you among my family.  You're there for me, even if you have your own problems and I'm sorry that I haven't been able to be there for you as much as I would really really REALLY like to be.  I wish that I could help you solve all your problems, and I wish that I could make everything better for both of you, in your worlds.

I want to be able to take away all your pain, and all your sadness, and I want to be able to fill you with love and hope and happiness.  I've tried, god I've tried so hard to do that, and I just hope that it worked, just a little bit. 

You're both beautiful, I dont care if you dont believe me, or if people tell you otherwise, but you both are fucking beautiful.  Inside and out.  To me, you're perfect.  The perfect amount of akwardness and funniness and happiness and love and care and hope and health.  Perfect.

I hope that you never let someone tell you differently.  I hope that you'll always be there for each other, no matter what.  I hope that you two never fight, and can remain friends for life, and most of all, I wish you both worlds and lifetimes of happiness.

You've been great friends, and I have needed you in my life like a diabetic needs insulin. 

Thank you for always being there for me, thank you for helping me be a better person, and for making me happy when I was sad. 

I love you both oh so much. 

Olive you. Lava you. 

There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can't take them off you.

Do you have a map? I just keep on getting lost in your eyes.

That's a nice shirt. Can I talk you out of it?

Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?

If I could rewrite the alphabet, I would put U and I together.

If you were a new hamburger at McDonald's, you would be McGorgeous.

Are you a parking ticket? 'cause you got fine-fine-fine written all over ya.

Baby, you must be a broom, cause you just swept me off my feet.

If I said you had a great body, would you hold it against me?

Girl, you must be tired 'cause you've been running through my mind all day!

Love always,

<3 <3 <3 Benji <3 <3 <3