Chapter THREE ●edited●

Start from the beginning

What a sister would I be if I took that away from him?

I mean, it is his own decision and as far as I can assess that, he has always been the one of us who always was fully aware of what he did. Maybe not the more reasonable one, but the at least thought before he acted. Well, mostly.

If I had witnessed that his knee was getting worse of course I would have done something about it. After all I cared for him more than anyone.

I was more than relieved when I was finally allowed to leave. I packed my things, demanded my phone back and practically ran towards the football field. Unfortunately for me, the field wasn't that close to our school and it took me a while to get there. Thanks to David who had taken the car.

To my dismay he training was already over when I arrived the parking lots before the field. Most of the players and spectators had already left, some were already at it.

Once I had crossed the parking area and entered the football field I instantly recognized my friends.

I was dying to know if David made it or if my bad feeling proved me right. I hoped not, though I prepared myself for the worst.

David, Jocy and Madi stood in circle, engrossed in a heated discussion. I waved when Madi looked in my direction. She said something to the others I couldn't understand and their heads spun around. Madi looked slightly concerned.

When I frowned but no one answered me, my stomach dropped.

I sped up to reach the little group who was arguing beside the goal. My frown deepened when I heard David shouting angrily at the two girls. David lost his temper easily but I have never seen him like this.

His whole body was tensed and the hands were clenched to fists and shook uncontrollably. I could sense his rage just from watching his movements. With every step I took I heard their voices clearer and my concerns grew.

"This is fucking ridiculous!" he hissed. "How dare him taking him on the team! This fucking bastard!"

At his words I instantly stopped walking and watched the scene in front of me shocked.

"Okay, stop it right now!" Madi glared at him. "He's a brilliant player, he had to take him on the team!"

I had no idea what was going on but I sensed no good. Never have I seen my brother so out of rage, cursing like a sailor.

"You do not tell me what to do! This son of a bitch, I will rip his tiny littl-"

David started again but this time it was Jocy who cut him off "Shut up! Right now! And for god's sake, calm down! You are being ridiculous!" Her dark hair was flying wildly around der face when she shook it out of irritation. This das definitely something new.

David's head spun around to her and he looked like he wanted to break something. "Calm down!? How the hell do you expect me to fucking calm down! This asshole should go back to where he came from!" A huff followed the crude accusation.

This was getting ugly, really ugly and it was time I stepped in before this escalated any further.

"Hey!" I interrupted when I finally reach them. I mentally sighed when I saw that none of them was hurt. At least he hadn't been involved into a fight. "David? What's going on here?"

He turned towards me, his face red from all the screaming. His sweaty jersey stuck on his torso and the veins on his arms stuck put. Man, he was pissed. Seeing me, he looked like he just realized that I have listened to all he had said.