Bonus Part 3: Honeymoon - 2

Start from the beginning

He goes to grab a small black bag from the wardrobe, and removes an electric heating pad with dark chocolates and paper bag. Then he presses the plug of the pad to the socket before going to the coffee table set and turning on the electronic kettle after pouring some water.

Kavya watches with curiosity as her husband removes some tea bags from the bag and tosses in a cup. While the water is heating up, he goes to check on the heating pad and places over her stomach after setting the right temperature on the regulator. Then he grabs a chocolate to remove the wrapper and forwards a small piece towards her mouth.

She parts her lip, while staring into his intense gaze and allows him to slide the piece inside her mouth. He places the chocolate bar on the side table and returns to check the water as she chews the bitter chocolate. She watches him, preparing tea, but the fragrance emerging from the cup silently indicates her, it is a herbal tonic.

But before she can voice her confusion, Armaan informs, "I can't bring fresh herbs for the tonic, so I asked Mary to arrange the dried ones, which can be carried anywhere."

Kavya raises her eyebrows in amusement and watches him standing to walk back to the bed. He slides beside her and blows some air into the tonic to let it cool fast, while he feeds her with another piece of chocolate.

She asks, while chewing slowly, "You...you got everything that...that I need."

Armaan smiles at her as they recall the first time, when she entered her menstrual cycle after they confessed their love and shared the same room.

It was an embarrassing situation for Kavya as Armaan wanted to make love to her that night and she denied. At first, he respected her decision and didn't force her, assuming she wasn't willing to reciprocate his emotions. It was the initial stage of their new beginning, so he was careful with her emotions, but the pain in her eyes made him curious. He was also scared to think, he has hurt her again and started to apologise.

His innocence made her guilty, but she hasn't talked on this matter with anyone except her mother, sister and Ruhi. She felt awkward to discuss the same and it took nearly an hour for her to explain everything. To her surprise, he wasn't disgusted or irritated with the information, instead he was worried and wanted to take care of her. 

First, she denied to tell him, what gives her relief, but he was persistent to take care of her and kept his patience till she slowly explained everything. Since then, he has stayed with her during these days of each month, skipping work and takes best care of her.

He cups her face with his free hand and asks lovingly, "You think, I won't care for you and your needs?"

Kavya shakes her head and admits, "I...I thought as we are..."

Armaan interrupts, "Angel, we are here to spend time together and who says, your cycles will ruin our honeymoon. In fact, you become a cuddling teddy in these days and prefer to stay in the bed, which I love the most. Trust me, I am thinking to just cuddle with you for the next three days."

He leans closer to kiss her nose and adds, "Plus the most important point, your regular cycles mean you will give me a child in the future. Then how can I be sad or affected in a negative way? I am only happy to know, you won't have problems during that time."

Kavya blushes, while lowering her gaze and he whispers, "I am waiting for the day, you will carry our child and I will feel him/her growing inside you."

Armaan presses a kiss to her forehead and adds, "But that will happen in the future, now let me take care of my Angel."

He goes to grab the cup and checks the temperature before wrapping his arm around her shoulder to pull her closer. He presses the rim of the cup to her lips and she takes small sips of the herbal tonic, allowing the hot liquid to ease the pain. Lastly, he feeds her with two pieces of dark chocolates and keeps the heating pad aside after turning it off.