Mother? 💛

Hello people and welcome and goodbye!!! Lets get this started!!
***********************

Chat Noir POV

"M'lady?" We are sitting on the Eiffel tower looking at the city when I speak up.

"Mm?" She hummed back.

"Can I tell you something about myself? I really need to talk to someone about it?" I ask looking at her, she is still looking at the city.

"Why me, Kitty?" She asked me.

'Because I'm lonely and have no one to talk to about it. My father hates me and never has time for his own son. My mother is gone.' I thought. I zoned out and didn't noticed the tears.

Ladybug looks over. "Kitty! Are you okay?! Your crying?! I'm sorry!! Yes, you can talk to me!!" She says snapping me out of it. I look up confused.

"I'm crying?" I reach up and touch my cheek and sure enough I am. Why am I crying? "I'm sorry. I didn't know I was crying." I apologize.

"No, no, no!! Don't apologize, Kitty! What's wrong?" She asked. Know I noticed the tears so I looked away.

"You know what LB? Never mind. I can't talk about it." I tell her, my voice cracking here and there.

"No Kitty please tell me! I want to help you, I hate seeing you like this." She says and grabs my chin gently and turns me to look at her.

"Okay. It's about my Mother and a little about my Father. My Mother disappeared a year ago without a word, she just was gone and I don't know why. I sometimes think it's my fault she left. I would love to talk to my Father about this, or talk to him at all really. Ever sense my Mother disappeared, he changed. He never talks to me and when he does, he orders me around and controls me. I do what he tells me to do because I hope it will make him happy but he always has that frown on his face. I just wish my Mother was here and maybe it wouldn't be like this at all but she left, it was her choice to leave me with him." I tell her with my voice filled with cracks. "Ladybug, I just have so many emotions about it really. Anger and sadness. I don't feel loved, M'lady. I'm really depressed and I don't know what to do." I cry. I cover my face and just cry. I feel hands pulling my hands away from my face. I look up to see a worried Ladybug.

"Chat, you need to realize that so many people love you, okay? I care about you, I mean, if anything were to happen to you you I would be a mess and I bet money that your Father still loves you weather he tells you or not. Your Mother is out there somewhere probably missing you so much. Please don't cry okay? You can always talk to me about anything, anytime, Kitty." I pulled her into a hug and cried on her shoulder.

"T-Thank you Ladybug." I cry. "Your the best." I say. She pulls me away and looks me in the eyes. She kissed me on the head, which made me turn into a tomato. She giggled at that. I smiled while she wiped the tears off my cheeks.

One week later~

Me and LB were on a rooftop talking. "Yeah it's really weird. We both have different personalities in our civilian life's. I still can't believe your really respectful and quiet! That's not the Chat Noir I see!" Ladybug told me.

"Well I can't believe that your clumsy! You! Clumsy! Your Ladybug, the superhero of Paris and you are clumsy?!? It's weird to think about but believable! I mean, you hit me in the head multiple times with your yo-yo!" It's nice learning new things about M'lady.