"Why do you think that?" Leo asked curiously.

"Because I thought drive-in theaters were going for that whole retro vibe thing. You know, no overpriced snacks or anything like that? Just show up, pay for a cheap ticket, park your car, watch the movie. Maybe get a few cheap snacks if you want. It's pretty simple."

"The movie industry today is corrupt, my dear Calypso," Leo responded in a mockingly serious voice. "Even the good ol' retro drive-in theaters aren't safe."

"Well thanks for the brief business lesson, but I think you should stop at the window so we can pay."

Leo slammed his foot on the brakes, causing both of them to fly forward against their seat belts as they came to a quick stop. Calypso cursed loudly and the two began to laugh loudly, earning an odd look from the man working the ticket booth.

'Two tickets to see Grease please," Leo said to the ticket guy, trying his best to smile and act as if he completely embarrassed himself in front of the man.

Calypso tried to pull some money out of her purse but Leo gave the guy in the booth a twenty dollar bill before she could do anything. The ticket guy thanked them and sent them away as Calypso let out a huff. "I could've paid," She muttered under her breath.

Leo raised an eyebrow. "But, if you're going with the whole retro theme here, doesn't the guy usually pay for the date?" He argued as he pulled forward into a parking space.

"Well, next time, I'm definitely paying."

"You're saying there's a next time?" Leo asked in an almost hopeful voice.

Calypso blushed again, fiddling with her hands in her lap. "We'll see how this date goes first, Repair Boy."

Holy hell.

The movie began, and about fifteen minutes into it, Leo managed to gather up the courage to wrap his arm around her shoulder – and in the process Leo did that one cliché move where a guy pretends to yawn and stretch his arm over a girl's shoulder. Calypso then leaned into his shoulder, a soft smile on her face, and the two stayed like that for the rest of the movie. She seemed to be nestled up into him and was so close to him that Leo could hear her quietly singing along to the musical.

Calypso was still singing quietly to herself well after the credits came to a close, and Leo almost felt bad interrupting her. "Calypso? Hey, Calypso?"

She looked up at him, almost embarrassed that she got caught. "Do you want to head on out of here?" Leo asked. "I have somewhere I want to show you."

"That sounds like something a kidnapper could possibly say, but I'm totally in."

"How is that something a kidnapper would say? I'm pretty sure kidnappers don't ask people to go somewhere. They just force them."

"Don't ask me why. Let's just go."

"It's pretty, right?"

Leo and Calypso were sitting in his car, parked near the edge of a cliffside that looked out onto the city. He always loved being there, with the pretty city lights that seemed to expand across the horizon, and Leo really wanted to bring Calypso to this place that had always been one of his favorites.

"Absolutely gorgeous," Calypso agreed, keeping her wide eyes on the skyline. "How did you find this place? I've never even heard of it."

"The guys and I found this place back in middle school and we come out here a lot, especially during the summer," Leo answered as he unbuckled his seatbelt so he could have a little bit more freedom to move. "I thought you'd like it. Do you?"

"Like it? It's absolutely wonderful."

The two fell quiet, but for the moment, neither of them felt the need to say anything. Leo tried his best to keep his gaze focused on the sky and city in front of him, but he couldn't help but sneak glances at Calypso beside him.

At one point, Leo happened to catch Calypso's eye when he was trying to sneakily stare at her. "What?" She laughed. "Why do you keep staring at me like that?"

Leo chuckled nervously. "Can...can I ask you something?"

"Does it have to do with why you asked me out on a date tonight?" Calypso questioned in an almost teasing tone.

"Yeah, yeah it does," Leo nodded before pausing for a second, trying to get myself to spit out the words he had been wanting to say to her for weeks. "I really like you, you know. In a more friendly sort of way. I think you're totally awesome and–"

Calypso cut him off by wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him.

Woah.

Leo would've continued to kiss her – because he really didn't want to stop anytime soon – but the two were distracted by a warm golden light illuminating the car. Calypso and him broke apart and tried to find the source of the light, and then the two seemed to realize where it was coming from.

Holy shit.

"So you're...?" Calypso trailed off in the middle of her sentence, not needing to finish it. Leo could see the hint of a smile appear on her face as she stared back and forth between his wrist and back up at Leo.

Nodding, Leo let out an uncharacteristically quiet laugh as he said, "Yeah...I think we're soulmates."