Rome x Greyson x Dominic

Start from the beginning

Greyson was a mess already, his stomach was doing backflips with a mix of nerves and excitement. And his body felt like it was on fire as Dominic kissed, sucked and bit at his neck. Once he broke the kiss with Rome, Greyson let out a breathy whimper causing the elder to chuckle in amusement.

"Such a cute and needy baby," Rome cooed out, his eyes falling on Dominic who had stopped his attack on Greysons sensitive neck, "think we should please him some more?"

Greyson shivered at Romes words, blood rushing down south at the thought of all the different things Dominic and Rome could do to his small body. He was getting so turned on.

"I think we should Rome~" Dominic hummed.

With that, Dominic began to rid Greyson of the new clothes, tossing them aside carelessly. Once he was left in nothing but his underwear, Rome gently lay his small body down in between both himself and Dominic.

"Pretty," Dominic mumbled as he ran his slender fingers along Greysons collarbone and down his chest, slowly trailing his finger around one of Greysons hard nipples.

A low gasp slipped past Greysons lips when Dominic pinched his sensitive nipple, his chest pushing out ever so slightly in response. This encouraged Dominic to do it again, beginning to teasingly flick and pinch at the pink buds, each touch causing Greyson to gasp or whimper in pleasure. In no time there was a tent in his boxers, his whimpers turning into needy whines.

"My turn to earn some cute sounds out of him~" Rome said as he hooked his slender fingers underneath the waistband of Greysons underwear and began to pulled then off.

Greyson instinctively closed his legs once he was naked, rubbing his thighs together as his rosy cheeks went a deeper shade of red. Romes gentle hands rested on Greysons thighs and he gently pushed at them, looking down at Greyson with his eyebrows raised as a silent way to ask him to spread his legs, so he slowly parted his legs, giving Rome a clear view of all he had to offer.

"Good boy," the eldest praised before reaching out to Greysons face, gently dragging his finger along Greysons thick bottom lip. "Open," greyson did as he was told and parted his lips, two of Romes fingers slipping into his mouth, "suck." He did as he was told once again, sucking on the two fingers the best he could, his tongue swirling around the digits until he thought they were wet enough.

Once Rome had retrieved his fingers, he pressed a kiss to the inside of Greysons thick thigh before teasingly circling his index finger around his tight entrance. Greyson squirmed in need, his hard cock laying up against his lower abdomen and his hole clenching, a whimper slipping past his lips.

"Look how needy you are little one~ wanting me to finger you so badly, tsk how cute~" Rome purred in the sexiest voice Greyson had ever heard.

But just as he opened his mouth to reply, Rome inserted his long index finger into Greyson. A breathy gasp filled the air as Greysons hips rolled against the finger, trying to fuck himself on it already. This caused Rome to chuckle and add the second, the small sting from the stretch only fuelling Greysons burning desire to be fucked even more.

"Such a slutty baby," Rome cooed as he scissored his fingers in and out of Greyson, an array of lewd sounds spilling from Greysons pretty lips.

In no time Greyson was a moaning mess. A thin layer of sweat had formed in his forehead and his thighs trembled from how good he felt just from Romes fingers, he already felt so close to his orgasm.

"I'm going to c-cum if you ke-keep it up!" Greyson whimpered, finding it difficult to keep his voice from shaking as Rome continued to thrust his fingers in and out of him.