Chapter 3 - rules

Greyson let out a loud yawn as he trudged down the busy college halls, dodging people and swerving around groups of chatting teens. He had spent most of the afternoon with Kim and odd socks, watching cartoons and enjoying some spring rolls. It was fun, he enjoyed himself.

He dragged his feet as he entered his home room, making his way to his usual seat next to Dominic. Slinging his galaxy back pack under the table, the youngest of his friends slumped into his seat and let out yet another yawn. He had stayed up into the early hours of the morning shooting zombies.

"Late night?" Dominic asked, briefly lifting his head from his phone to look at Greyson, fingers still moving on the keyboard even though his eyes had left it.

"Yeah," Greyson breathed out heavily, his body hunching over as his forehead hit the cold desk. "Ouch."

"Tiny idiot," Dominic chuckled lightly, placing a hand on Greysons back and rubbing lightly. "Wait until Rome sees you like this, he'll be dragging you home and tucking you into bed."

Greyson chuckled a little at the thought, he was going to have to brighten up before he seen the eldest of his friends. Rome was the closest thing he'd ever had to a caregiver, even though he didn't know Greyson was little and Greyson doubted that Rome was into that thing. Or even into guys for that matter. But it was nice to be looked after. Rome would always care for him and Dominic, looking after them when they were sick and getting them things they needed. Dominic and Greyson adored their giant idiot of a friend for that reason.

"Is he in college yet?" Greyson asked, turning his head to look at Dominic who seemed to be very interested in his mobile today.

"Nah. Running late as always, he's just gotten up out of bed."

"Ask him to pick me up a cold coffee on his way? I'll pay him back once he gets here."

"Sure."

Home period ended faster then Greyson would have liked, since he wanted to try and sleep more. But a knight in shining armour was waiting outside his home room with the cure to all his sleepy worries.

"Coffee!" Greyson cheered like a little kid when he seen the steaming cup in Romes hands, throwing his hands into the air for a second of joy before he gleefully took the cup. "Oh I love you," he cooed to his coffee.

"Welp..." Rome grunted as he looked at Dominic, who just grinned at him. "I didn't even get a hello," he said with a fake cry.

"He only needed you for your coffee man," Dominic patted Romes back as the elder fake cried into the palms of his large hands.

"Thank you~" Greyson chimed cutely as he wrapped one arm around Romes waist, coffee cup held close to his chest as he happily hugged the man. "I love you~"

"I love you too kiddo," Rome hummed out as he ruffled the smaller boys fluffy brown hair. "Now, come on you two and I'll drop yous off at class."

With that, the three boys made their way to math together. Greyson happily sipping his coffee while listening to Dominic rant to Rome about some bird he fucked one time. He smiled to himself as he listened, enjoying his friends and thinking what he would do if he'd never have met the two.

• • •

Greyson felt a wide smile tug up on his soft lips as he caught a glimpse of Kim sitting in the space next to his usual seat, more then eagerly rushing over to greet her.

"Morning Kim!" Greyson chirped as he slipped his backpack off and took his seat, placing his coffee cup on the table.

"Good morning sweetcheeks~" Kim hummed out, pushing a stay stand of her hair behind her ear as she smiled sweetly at the younger boy. "Is that coffee?" She eyed the cup eagerly as the strong smell drifted into her nose. "Oooo baby, mommas gotta have a sip of that good stuff~"