Rome x Greyson x Dominic

THIS IS NOT A CHAPTER! THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE STORY! THIS IS JUST FOR A BIT OF FUN!

____

"Greyson come on, show us what you look like!" Rome called out, impatiently waiting to see what the latter looked like in the new outfit him and Dominic had specifically picked out.

"You guys are going to laugh at me!" Greyson whined from the bathroom, checking himself out in the mirror.

Greyson had accidentally let it slip in a conversation that he really wanted to try out some cute girly clothing, and, to his surprise, the two idiots he called best friends had actually gone out and bought him a whole new outfit.

"Come on~ we gotta see!" Dominic called out, unable to hide the excitement in his voice.

With a cute but grumpy huff, Greyson slowly opened the bathroom door and peeked out. His bright blue eyes narrowed at the sight of Dominic and Rome sitting in the hall impatiently waiting for him, but he sucked in a sharp breath and snagged his bottom lip between his teeth, chewing on it nervously. After a second or two he stepped out into the open, his gaze glued on the floor but he could feel the eyes of the other two males burning into him.

"Does it look okay?" Greyson finally mumbled out. He was wearing white fishnet tights, frilly black stockings, a cute but short black pencil skirt and a white sweater with cute little bunnies on it. He looked adorable.

"Fuck," Rome cursed under his breath, unable to look away from the small boy in front of him. "You look..." He paused to try and find the right words.

"Hot," Dominic butted in, his chocolate eyes taking in as much of Greyson as they could. "Beautiful, pretty, fucking sexy."

"Oh my god!" Greyson exclaimed as colour rushed to his cheeks, his sweater covered hands flying up to try and hide his rosy face. "You guuuyss!" He whined loudly before dashing off into his bedroom to hide in embarrassment.

Greyson dived underneath his blanket, small whines of embarrassment leaving his lips. Yet at the same time, he felt oddly excited that the two through such things about him. It made him feel good, made him feel special.

The bed dipped and Greyson whined louder, kicking his feet slightly in a childish manner. But two firm hands wrapped around his ankles, stopping him from kicking out.

"Now, now. Be a good boy for us and behave," Greyson felt a shiver run down his spine from how firm Dominic's smooth voice was when he spoke, it made him blush even harder.

"Let us get a better look at this pretty outfit~ come out here~" Romes voice was so much deeper and rougher then Dominics, Greyson felt as though he was on a rollercoaster just by the comparison.

But Greyson did as asked and slid out from the blanket he had hid himself under, sitting on his legs as he played with the hem of the short skirt and tried to stop himself from blushing.

"Come here," Dominic patted his lap gently, Greyson crawling over and sitting in his lap before he could even realise what he was doing. "Such a pretty, obedient boy," Dominic mumbled as he moved Greyson on his lap so that the boys back was pressed firmly against his chest, his arms snaking around his waist to hold him still. "What do you think Rome? Isn't he a pretty boy?"

Greyson watched as Rome inched closer to him, reaching his hand out to gently caress his cheek causing him to melt into the older males touch. "The most beautiful boy around," Rome mumbled.

Then they were kissing, Greyson didn't know how it happened but he didn't want it to stop. Romes lips were so soft, warm and inviting, he was completely intoxicated. The feeling of Dominics thick lips latching onto the side of his sensitive neck caused Greyson to whimper against Romes lips, allowing Rome to slip his tongue into the youngers mouth and deepen the kiss as Dominic got to work on leaving a pretty hickey against the side of Greysons neck.