Hold It Down || A$AP Rocky Fan-Fiction

"Come on Rocky, put some more energy into that shit boy!"

"Alright alright.. just play it back" Rocky spoke sounding a little frustrated.

The beat started and he nodded his head. He rubbed his hand down his face as the chorus went off and his part of the beat slowly started to approach.

"Skinny nigga but my dick long (Pause!), Stank puss make my dick soft, Probably bumping R. Kelly sipping Cristal, So you know the whole world getting pissed on
I don't really give a fuck if you pissed off, I just bought a Mac-11 from the thrift store, Traded for my gold chain and my pistol, Shoot a rocket make a mothafucka lift off, Flacko be mobbing all day, With niggas that's chopping that yay, They chopping them choppas they handle my problems, Cause niggas be plotting these days, But the 'Rari kinda fast though, she told me pump my brakes
You stuck with a fat ho, and she wanna stuff her face, To all of my Dominican girls dem, all of my Caribbean girls dem, All my West Indian girls dem, I done fucked a million girls, damn, With a little ting a ling ling school bell a ring, Hit her with my ding-a-ling-a-ling, maybe run a train, And tell her that my niggas wanna bang and a little brain, And she wanna hang with the gang with a nigga named (Shabba!)" He rapped flashing a billion dollar smile.

I had never seen this man smile before. I was flabbergasted to be real. He nodded his head at the rest of the beat and the chorus before leaving out the booth. He spit that shit so good when he rapped. My face stayed stale on the outside while inside I was pleased. It's not like what I felt mattered.

Most of the people my dad bought in the studio weren't so hot but he still signed them. I never spoke my mind when it came down to his work, it never went well. It always ended up with things like 'who's the one that's investing there money in them? Me not you' or 'they did good, can you do better?'. None of this ever hurt my feelings because I was raised hearing things like that. I always thought maybe that was the reason I had little to no emotion towards people for a female.

In my house it was only me and my pops, who worked most of the time. My mom on the other hand lives in Barbados. She worked so much she never had time to come here. Mostly every summer I go down there to be with her, I had just came back from being with her this past Friday.. which was 2 days ago. My parents were very busy people which means they were very wealthy.

My dad was the CEO of multimillion dollar record & signing label called TYB Recording & Signings. My mom on the other hand was the owner of a huge hotel in Barbados. When I say huge, I mean huge. It was a large tourist attraction there. To keep it real I was set for life, however I still wanted to make my own money and start my own business some day.

"Naveah" My dad called snapping me out my thoughts.

"Yes?" I said bluntly. He had irritated me before we came in here by telling me how spoiled and "ungrateful" I was. Spoiled? Maybe. Ungrateful? Never.

"Can you go get me my charger out the car?" He asked.

I mentally rolled my eyes before getting up. I walked out the studio door and walked to the elevator. I clicked on the lobby floor and leaned back waiting for it to hit the first floor. Originally I had been on the 34th floor but I was now on the 20th. Ding! The elevator opened and one of my dad artist got in. I wasn't too good with names but faces I could remember. The elevator finally reached the first floor and I pushed off the wall heading to the car.

When I got back in my dads front desk receptionist greeted me as always. I headed back towards the elevator and the same man was getting back on with me. Which now made the situation awkward.