♡ Chapter 1 ♡

Katelyn's Pov

Hello nice to meet you all. I'm Katelyn. I'm no one important really. I'm that shy and quiet cliche girl every high school has. My highschool is crazy and you'll never hear someone say something nice to you. Honestly hiding in a corner is much safer just pretend like you don't exist and they'll leave you alone. My day started like the usual, I woke up around 6.30 am and showered before preparing my bag.

I put on sweatpants , a grey simple hoodie and white sneakers. My look is simple and random and I honestly like it and don't really care if no one else does. When I was ready, I knocked on the door of my older brother.

Duke is 1 year older than me but he treats me like a child still it's so annoying honestly. He is one of the "popular guys" at school and friends with the most annoying and disgusting guy you'd ever meet: Austin Grayson. "Hot as hell" if I have to believe every single girl in my school that is, but boy don't look at his personality. He is worse than worse. Mean, a dick , a player and popular he doesn't care about anyone but himself.

I would rather jump in a pond full of crocodiles then hanging out with that guy. Where was I again? Oh yeah, I knocked on my brothers door.

"duke hurry or we will be too late for school!"

I heard a groan and my brother opened the door.

"yeah yeah I'm ready geez calm down woman"

Duke also quickly showered, he rolled his eyes and took his car keys really taking his time while I was already going to be too late of course! We then went downstairs and left for school. My parents are always away. We see them like 2-3 times a month. they are never here so my brother and I live mostly alone. I mean it doesn't matter that much to me anyways because even when they are here, they are always busy...they don't have time for us and they honestly don't care.

Anyways, I hopped in my brothers car and he did too before starting the car and driving away. When we arrived Liam, Carlos and Austin joined my brother. Sooo let me introduce you to the people in my school. First we have Carlos. Carlos Dubari is one of dukes best friends. He's the most annoying person I know. Quarterback and not a good student. Then we have Liam brooks.

I really think he's the nicer one of the gang. Liam is a pretty good student and an artist, sometimes I really ask myself what he does hanging out with them. Anddd last but not least. Austin Grayson. He's...ugh he's the schools "bad boy" been suspended for violence once, smokes, has a Mercedes and a motorcycle. He's known as the schools player. There's no heart that he can't break, except for me of course. Then we have the 3 school popular girls: Rebecca, Tori and Brianna. Rebecca, gosh I've despised this girl since middle school.

Tori is...well let's just say she's Rebeccas little dog. Brianna is probably the nicest out of them all, even tho none of them are really nice or genuine. Like I said, right when we arrived, Duke walked up to his friends, so I stepped out and walked away as fast as possible.

No way I'm staying with those 4. I swore I could see Austin turn towards me but I brushed it off as me being sleepy still and dreaming wide awake. Not that I want him to pay attention to me! I hurried and joined Amy, my only friend. The only girl that actually understands me.

Amy is that typical open minded little no one like me and a person I actually appreciate and is normal in my opinion. She has a very...not trusting people side tho and has 0% self confidence.

Sometimes I really feel like she thinks the world is against her. But hey we've been friends for the longest time.
"Heyyyy"

she said all cheerfully.

"have you heard the news?"

Amy loves everything that involves drama in our school. She loves gossip and always knows the latest news about what is going on around the school. Like who broke up with who. Who cheated on their girlfriend. Who slept with the gym teacher ya know, stuff like that.

"No?"

I replied.

She dragged me away and giggled.

"Austin Grayson and Rebecca broke up!"

Ha doesn't surprise me. After dating a girl for a week Austin dumps them and gets to the next one. As I said a realll player.

"really?"

Amy nodded

"I'm sure he has already a new victim, that a-hole will never stop"

"yeah I know right."

Amy nodded in agreement. See, told you Amy is the only one that understands me. It wasn't always like this. A long time ago, Rebecca was my best friend and I used to have a crush on Austin in kindergarten.. a lot happened since but I'll tell you about that later. I opened my locker and took out my books.

"let's go to class"

Amy did the same and together we walked to our science class. I try hard in school I always do my best because my dream is to get in one of the top universities in the world even tho I have no clue what kind of job I'd want later. Maybe a doctor or a nurse? I've always loved kids and newborns perhaps I could do something like that? Maybe a NICU nurse would be nice?

________________________________

Hey guys! This story is under editing and I'm re uploading chapter per chapter sorry for the inconvenience! I love you all!