♡ Chapter 5 ♡

Katelyn's Pov :

I opened my eyes and adjusted to the light and when I could see I was beyond furious.

"WHAT THE FUCK AUSTIN?!"

"Shhhh your brother!"

Austin said. Like if it was totally normal that he was in here!
I glared at him, he was sitting there looking so innocent with a very amused expression on his face.

"Liking the view kitten?"

Austin whispered I blushed heavily as I was caught and shook my head before glaring again.

"Austin Grayson, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN MY BED?!"

"Hey it's not my fault that the air mattress your brother gave me broke. I couldn't sleep on the floor could I?"
He said all casually. Like if I cared!

"How about the couch?"

I said crossing my arms. I didn't care that he was uncomfortable there was no way he would stay here!

"Couch is already taken"

he said looking at me. I still didn't care. For all I cared he could sleep on the floor.

"Well then just SLEEP ON THE FLOOR"

Austin looked at me as if he was hurt.

"You'd that time my fragile back? Woah I thought you were nice"

Seriously I was getting tired of his behavior and wanted him to get out of my room, out of my house, and out of my life! 

"Well maybe if I got something else I'd leave.."

I looked at him very curiously but concerned.

"And what would that be"

Austin gave me a grin.

"I don't knowww a kiss or something?"

I face palmed and groaned.  is he seriously giving me no option other than to kiss him?! That is so freaking childish! I really wanted to sleep again, ALONE but Austin wasn't planning on leaving any time soon. I just laid down on the cold floor and sighed. The floor was hard and cold and everything but comfortable. Austin didn't care he turned around wrapping the blanket tightly around him and closed his eyes. Acting like if it was HIS room. I groaned trying to get somehow a little comfortable on the floor but gave up and rolled into a ball while freezing without my blanket. The next morning I woke up to a lot of back pain. Austin was still sleeping. I honestly had enough of it, so I quietly stood up, making sure I didn't wake him up in the process and went to the bathroom. There I grinned thinking how my brilliant plan couldn't fail and Filled my glass of water. I stood in front of the bed, Austin snoring like a pig visibly in a heavy sleep. I tried not to laugh and then threw the glass of ice cold water all over him. He woke up instantly, furious , yelling uncontrollably.

"WHAT THE FUCK"

He yelled angrily as he jumped off the bed. I threw the goblet away and smiled innocently. Ahh it felt so good, my revenge was so sweet. I thought he would now just leave but instead he walked towards me and pinned me against my room wall. I guess pinning me against walls became his favorite thing to do.

"You are playing a dangerous game, Katelyn.."

He lightly hissed before bringing his lips towards my neck. He wouldn't! I thought. I tried to struggle to free myself. But Austin was too strong, pinning me harder against that damn wall and he started to breathe on my neck. Just breathe.. but it was enough for me to feel butterflies..in two places. I bit my lip and couldn't help but close my eyes.

Mayday mayday I'm losing control! I have to get him off of me!

"Get o-off"

I managed to whisper but it sounded so not believable. Yay good job Katelyn, now he'll think you actually like it. Austin chuckled lightly against my neck but didn't let Go. I had to stop this. I pulled myself together and brought my knee just underneath his crotch and kicked as hard as I could.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD, WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT?!"

he yelled in agony. He fell to the ground and was groaning in pain. I took that as a chance and ran out of the room as fast as I could. I ran into the bathroom and quickly locked the door. When I knew he wouldn't be able to follow me I sat down. I heard Austin still groaning in pain and then heard footsteps . It must have been Duke and his other friends who woke up from the screams and went to see what happened. Even from inside the bathroom I could hear their conversation.

"Bro what happened?!"

Duke asked all confused. I smiled satisfied. Now Austin could only admit that he sneaked to my room to force a kiss out of me. And my brother would probably beat him up.

"I'll tell you what happened, your bitch of a sister kicked me when all I did was friendly asking for something! She had fun in kicking me! It was a game to her!"

Oh my god I can't believe he dared lying like that! Duke obviously believed him instead of his own bloody sister and I was gonna have a bad day.. I could tell.

"KATELYN YOU BETTER COME HERE BEFORE I KICK YOUR ASS!"

Oh boy...it's worse than I thought. He is furious..

________________________________