passant de cassé - Rising From Broken.

Om is heartbroken after seeing gauri's name next to arjun's in the register of that cheap lodge....

Unable to hold back his disappointment he starts to walk out and reach back home....Locking himself in his room he slumps down on the floor and cries fisting his hair in his hands; cries thinking about gauri's supposed betrayal.....Breaking all the things around in resentment he shouts; why gauri?? why did you do this???

Evening falls down; and he could hear clamor. Thinking the cause to be gauri; he hurries his way down and sees her happily meeting all his family whom she considers as hers...

Taking long strides he reaches near her. Much to the shock of the family members; he holding onto her wrists drags her to the room with an incitement of getting the things clear once and for all...

Kahe aise pakad ke lija rahe hain hum; chodiye hume gauri shouts

Instead of replying to her his hold around her wrists tightens making her hiss in pain..

Once in the room he twirls and throws her on the bed; locking the door...

Eh ka batmeezi hai omkaraji? Gauri asks frustrated ( what non sense)

BatmeezI?? He asks going near her and clutching her face.. ( non sense)

Gathering some strength in her she with all her might pushes him back; not prepared for such a move he looses his balance and is shocked for a second seeing his tiny wife possess so much strength...

Eh...eh jo aapne sab gharwalon ke saamne kiya wo ka tha?? Gauri asks him ( what did you do infront of all the family members)

Kahan thi tum itne dino se?? om asks her gritting her teeth.. ( where were you since so many days)

Kya aisa kaam tha ki apn bade bhaiyya aur bhaujai ki shaadi main bhi nhn aa saki; om adds.... ( what was more important than the wedding of bade bhaiya and bhaujai to you)

Ooo..hum; humne bhaujai se btaaya tha ki humari maa ki tabiyat kharab hai toh hum baryeli jaa rahe hain gauri replies looking into his eye... ( I had told bhaujai that my mother is sick so I had to go to baryeli)

Jhooth!! Omkara shouts turning red in fury..(lie)

Jhooth mat bolo gauri! Jab wo ghatiya kaam karte waqt sharam nhn aayi tumhe toh ab btaane waqt kyun sharam aa rahi hai om asks her.(Don't lie! Why are you ashamed of owning up when you weren't while doing it)

Hum koi jhooth nhn keh rahe hain?? Aur kaisa kaam? Konsa ghatiya kaam? She asks confused. ( I'm telling you the truth. And what work? Which kind of fallen work)

Itna bholi banne ki koi zaroorat nhn hai gauri. Main tumhare asli rang se waaqif hoon. Om tells her disgusted... ( Don't act innocent! I'm aware of your true character)

Kehna kya chahte hain aap; saaf saaf kahiye..gauri asks him getting irritated with the accusations. ( Say whatever you want! Speak clearly)

Saaf saaf sunna hai tumhe..Toh suno? Tum anika bhabhi se jhooth keh ke apne aashiq ke saath gulchare udha rahi thi ek ghatiya lodge main so rahi thi tum apne aashiq ke saath... Kya itna eemaan bech diya tumne ki shaadi shuda hote hue bhi yun paraaye mard ke saath... Om tells her in disgust  ( you want to hear clearly! Then listen.. you had lied to anika bhabhi about going to baryeli while you were in real busy with your lover getting cozy in a downrated lodge. Did you sell off all your character; all you shame that you were enjoying with an unknown man despite being married to me)

THUD...a slap right across his face..

In fury he grabs her from her shoulders; digging his nails into her skin he cages her in between the wall and his arms...