Chapter 7: A brokenheart

Start from the beginning

“Whoa! I never thought you’ll be back on together soon…” Key said. Amazed.

“Key-hyung! What do you expect they’re both head over heels for each other.” Taemin said.

“Right!” I agreed with Taemin.

As we were chatting and asking questions, I noticed two guys tuning out of the conversation. Onew-Hyung & Jay-Ar…

‘Onew-Hyung still likes Irish… Too bad…’ I thought.

[Taemin’s POV]

As I was being answered by Minho with my question on how they get back together, my eyes flickered on Juztine. She was staring at Onew-hyung & Jay-Ar.

‘Poor Onew-Hyung…’ I thought.

“Hey! You listening, Taem?” Minho-Hyung asked.

“O-Oh? N-Ne. I just tuned out. Sorry.” I said sheepishly.

Then, Anne suddenly shouted.

“I think we could go on a date or like a bonding time… Since the couple Mi-Rish are back maybe we could celebrate!!”

We heard a grunt and looked around.

‘Of Course that’s Onew-Hyung’

“I don’t think we could do that right now…” I said reasoning out and looking directly at Onew-Hyung.

“Wae?”

“Yah~ Have you guys forgot?!” I looked at my Hyungs. “Maypole Photoshoot is coming. We need facial treatment!”

“Oh…” Minho-Hyung looked at Irish.

“It’s fine. Go. I’ll be okay.” She said geniunely smiling.

“Okay.” Minho-Hyung said kissing Irish’s nose tip.

“EEEEPPPPPP!!!” Another squeal emerge from the girls.

And so, we went to our treatment shop.

-At the shop-

I spotted Onew-Hyung inside a sauna booth.

I entered there.

“Yow.” I said.

“Hey.”

“I know what you feel, Hyung. You still love her.”

There was silence.

“Darn. I can’t get over her!” He said pounding on the wall.

“You need to, Hyung. You’re only hurting yourself.”

“I know. Ara! But I just, I just can’t! Whenever I’m going to rest, she’ll just come into my mind without anything reminding me of her!” He said, tears trickling down his cheeks. “Even in those 3 years, she’s the only girl in my heart & mind!! I thought I would get over her when I first laid eyes on her but I was wrong. DEFINITELY WRONG!” He said pounding the wall again.

I didn’t say another word but put a hand on his shoulder.

“She’s my best friend way back 4th Grade. Although I’m 4 years older than her, she was so nice to me.  She was also the only person I told my secret. The secret of having Grace for my first love… She was also my first kiss. Way back in my 2nd year middle school days. UUGH! WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE MINHO?! DOES DESTINY PUNISHING ME?! WHAT DID I DO?!”

He shouted.

“Shh.. Onew-Hyung.. You’ll get through this. Gwaenchana”

“Anyio gwaenchana! Aniyo gwaenchana!” He shouted still crying.

‘I only hope what I plan would help.’ I thought.

[A/N: Sad? Poor DubuOnew… L

But there’s going to be a bit of a twist in this… Irish is loved by 4 guys but someone will come. And I think she/he isn’t a good character.

And there's a picture of shinee at the side.. :)

Oooohh~ Spoiler.

-xoxo.jhanzkie<3]