life update :))

The reason I'm making this because I just wanted to share the best day of my life with you guys (idk how many ppl will read this but whatever). So enjoy!

So, basically my life's pretty boring. Sleep, eat, driving lesson ugh. Well today was different. I went to school today because today is the day where our SPM result will be revealed.

(SPM is a compulsory test for us Form 5 students -yep we don't call it Grade- and we will use the result to apply for any colleges or universities that we want. So it was like it depends on the result, the more As u get, the easier for you to apply for college.)

And thank God, I made it, 7As and 2Bs (fuck Chemistry and Physics) and I was so happy for myself. I wanted to thank everyone who helped me to make it this far -my teachers, my friends and my parents. So yeah, that's all I wanted to say. Now, I gotta find some universities that offer accounting course because I love it. And oh yeah, a full scholarship too because I'm broke as fuck. Now enjoy the face of me getting annoyed with these stuff smh. (I just got back from 6-hour road trip, so yea I looked so fucking tired there lol)

 (I just got back from 6-hour road trip, so yea I looked so fucking tired there lol)