I feel Gone with the wind

Jessica's p.o.v

We got to the cinema after our lovley walk.

"Save my seat I'll buy us some popcorn, do you want anything?"Sarah asks sweetly.

"No I'm good Hun."

I sit there watching the movie for a couple of of minutes by myself, but I start to think of home what I wish it felt like.

For some reason I feel warm talking to her, like when I first starred talking to misha or Sam. In the past half hour I've been on emotional rollercoaster, but I'm still confused,when I was with Sam I felt fear and hate, but in an instant this young teenage girl who I barley know can make me fell less of those negative emotions and make me laugh and smile.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by Sarah handing my a bag of Twizzlers.

"How did you know?" I ask giving her a small smile.

"Just a guess." She gigged.

She put the popcorn in between us and settled into her seat.

~Sarah P.O.V~---------

I could tell she was getting tired because her head was starting to get heavy so she rested her head on my shoulder.

"Is this okay?"Jessie asks looking up at me with her dreamy eyes.

" As long as your comfortable ."
----------------

The movie had ended and me and Jess had fallen asleep ,my head rested on her and hers on my shoulder, at sometime during our sleep one of us had interlocked our hands and they were sitting in Jessica's lap.

"Jess.." I said slowly waking up and softly moving my shoulder.

"Shh..I Dont wanna move and they'll be showing another movie next. let's just stay."she croaked refusing to move.

" come on jess. "

"Make me!"

"Alrighty then."

I got up and lifted her up bridal style.

"Put me down... Stop" she laughed.
----------------
Once we were out we started walking through the town it reminded me of Stars Hollow from Gilmore Girls.

"You goin' home now?"

"I'd better Sam's gonna be worried."

"Hey speaking of which how come you avoided talking about him earlier?"

"We had a disagreement and I didn't want to deal with it so I went for a walk..."

"Oh OK sorry for prying."

"Dont be silly!"she took my hand in hers as we walked.

As we got to our street Jessica stopped walking so I did too . she took her hand out of mine, and pulled me into a tight hug.

" thank you..."she cried on my shoulder.

"Jess what's wrong?"

"I have a problem and a habit, problem is I want two things I want but can't have, especially at the same time, I want a perfect family life but I also think I have feelings for a different person other than Sam, and my habit is I fall in love too quick." She continued to sob , so I held her tight and allowed her to.

"Why Dont you come to my house and have a hot chocolate and we can talk."

She pulled back a little and looked into my eyes and she rested her for head on mine.

"Good night Sarah."

She slipped a peice of paper into my pocket and left.

'Oh my god, she almost kissed me.'
----------------
Once I got home I hung my coat up and took my coat off and took the paper out and looked at it.

It was the Polaroid picture I took the day I met her and on the back it had digits on the back and cursive hand writing 'call me xoxo- jess'

A/N Dont forget to comment and vote if you liked it and please tell me what you think and DM me suggestions if you have any and please recommended this because I think it has potential and hope to make this as long as possible
-

c