Chapter 4: The Past

Start from the beginning

“I-Irish” Choi Min Ho of SHINee said.

“Is it really you Min Ho?” Topher asked going on Min Ho’s side. “IT IS YOU, MIN HO-HYUNG!!!”

“Jinjjayeo? Choi Min Ho of Bitnaneun SHINee?!” Justyn exclaimed, A FLAMING CHARISMA SUPER FAN.

Irish stood there dumbstruck just like Min Ho.

[Min Ho’s POV]

-Flashback-

“Hana, Dul, Set, Say Kimchi!!” I said while holding the phone on my right hand and my head lying on Irish’s shoulder.

“Assa!” Irish said when we looked at the picture…

I looked at my girlfriend and I put a finger to lift up her chin.

“Am I just lucky or God just want me to be happy?” I said looking into the eyes of Irish.

“What?” Irish said smiling.

“I guess I’m lucky to have such pretty girlfriend.” I said leaning in. But Irish put a finger on my lips.

“I’m luckier to have a famous, charismatic, celebrity of a boyfriend.” Then she pecked my lips. She stood up and ran to her room.

I, who wanted a longer kiss ran after her.

“Yah! Irish-ah!!” I said running up the long stairs. “So, you’re challenging me huh?!” I asked in front of the panting Irish that is inside of her room now.

“Anyi. Min-“ Before she could finish her words, I tackled her and started tickling her…

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MIN HO-AH!!! GEUMANHE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

“Andwae!! Unless you’ll shout that you love me!!” I said still tickling her.

“SHIRO!!” Irish said between laughing. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

“Say it, Irish!!” I said grinning while continuing to tickle Irish.

“Okay… HAHAHAHAHA!!! SARANGHAEYEO, MIN HO-AH!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!” She shouted.

I stopped tickling her and sat up on the bed. Irish did too after catching her breath.

“I love you, Irish-ah.” I said seriously and leaned in.

Few moments more and their lips met.

-End Of Flashback-

“Y-You Okay, Irish?” I heard Grace whisper on Irish. I turned my gaze on the floor and I bet she did too.

“Umm… Is there something we need to know?” A girl with a long black hair that was ponytailed asked.

“A-Anyi.” Grace said. “Maybe later, Leirie.”

I looked up at Irish and made up my mind.

“W-We need to talk, Irish.” I managed to say. Topher, Grace, Wyxzel and Juztine’s eyes widened. And Irish looked up to me. She’s still the prettiest my eyes have ever seen.