Keypiisa

bahja pov
Heey so it's 11:49 am! and we're all up And then my mom called me down stairs. For what?  idk leeets go see Shall We?
Sham: Bahjaa!!
Me:Yes mommie?
Sham: I thought since you haven't seen your cousin and grandma in a while that it would be A great idea to invite them over so I did..Nd they'll be here @..um 6:30pm.
Me:*Gasps *Keypisaa!? omg!!
Sham:Yes!
Me:*Hugs her and kisses her on the cheek*You are  the best!!
Sham:*Laughs*
Me:Mom I gottah go tell niqniq she will be so psyched!!
Sham:OK baby . I'll tell when they arrive.
Me:OK!!
I go uostairs to tell zonnique.
me:*yells*Niqniq!!
Nique:*annoyed*what?
Nique doesn't like Loud noises.. but I'm sorry shit I was to Happy.
Me:Keypisa is coming!!
(y'all I know that anit really her cousin. it's her b was friend ..but bare with me.)
Niq: Omfg!! When
She says she doesn't like loud noises but she's yelling her self -.-
Me:@6:30
Niq:That's a long time a wayyyq!!!*whining *
Me:I knoow!! Hey let's go to bed until she gets here..
Niq: *laughs*OK bae

we go to bed and sleep longer then we were posed to cus keypi came in the room yelling.
keypi: Bahja! Zonnique!!.
Us:Stfuu !! I'm trynna sleep shit.
Keypi: if y'all don't get yall asses up!
Me:*Realizing its her* Keypiiii!!!
Keypi: Laughs* Hey bahjaa!! . jailee getcho lul ass up!!
Nique:I'm fucking trynna sleep stfuu!!
keypi jumos on the bed and drags Nique out the bed.
Nique:Keypi!!!  hiii
we all get our hi's in and go down and say Hi to grandma and stuff and go back to my room and we tell KEypi were bi and she has no problem with it..yay!!
Keypi: Oh well y'all are who y'all are.
Bahja your always be my loca Puerto Rican and nique. your always be my "Crazy New Yorker"" *laughs*
nique:*You know that's right. *laughs*
All of a sudden my phone starts ringing "it ain't nun to cut that dick.. I know thats yo man hoe he ain't got no bandz thou. -" that's my ringtones for all my ex's and to my surprise it was Manny. jeez what tf he want?
Me:Hello?
Manny:Hey bahja watsup
Me:Nun chillen with Nique and shia
Manny:Oh.
Me:Uh.. what did you want?
he wanted to get back together I told him I'm with nique and he starts going off me on..fot what idek.. nigga  crazy asl thou and I had him on speaker and this is what he says
"damn bahja OK of you don't wanna get back with me. it's fine go eat that bitch stanking lose ass pussy. You little whore. you and zonnique.yall are some dirty ass whores. I could give you a kid bahja I know yo ass want kids I can give that..what can zonnique do? none but put a fake ass dick in yo pussy shit that can't do shit. that's why I cheated on yo ass with 4 different girls you weren't even the main chick you were the Side chick. I only wanted to take yo virginity and leave you but go eat that bitch fishy ass pussy.
bye bahja.

I throw my phone down and looked up and seem zonnique crying I was gonna talk to her but she ran out the room.
smh why did I ever put that damn fool on speaker. shit why did I ever pick up the damn phone?  My Dumass. Now I gotta go calm niquey down and talk to her. Hopes she's okay..

Y'all I was tired when I typed this chapter sooo Yeahh but comment vote Or whatevaa
and guess whose birthday is Tuesday?
Deyjahh Harris Ms.Princess of the south  I luhh haa ass thou she's so sweet She has a great personality from what I see and she's so Beautiful.  but *laughs * OK bye now.