surprise !!

The next day

I wake up to see a sleeping zonnique. Damn thus girl can sleep!  lol
well I just decided to get ready For my day I took a shower, brushed my teeth put some black and blue shorts on and my Pink belly shirt that says baddie and that's shows off my belly ring I just bought it sooo I would love to show it off *laughs* anyway I applied my favorite Red Lipstick and some shades and added some braclets also I flat ironed my hair.. goddamn I'm looking sexyyy today!
I left a note on the counter before I left so they can know where I'm at.
"Hey guys, I just left the hotel to meet up with someone I'll be back before we head to ATL,
XOXO, Shamoni ♡
I then call Sam and meet up with her at mcdonalds. In the middle of eating nique called me
"Hello?"
"Where the hell are you? "
"um didn't you read my note?"
"yes! and who is somebody?"
"just a fan from the concert last night...she's real cool!"
"mhmm"
"what"
"nothing"
Listen babe I'll be back by the time we have to go back home"
"mhm"
"what's wrong?"
"Nothing"
"whatever"
"bye Bee"
"bye.."
I go to finish my food but then my phone rings again.. ugh not again!
Sam rapped along to ringtone. lol.
"I'm like damn hoe?  the fuck you saying hoe? if it wasn't rapping I'd be trapping is what I'm saying bro I do some shit you can't bro make all these niggas famous ..where I come from sun sipping in the sand hoe.
This time it was my mom
Me:Sam I'm sorry mom's Trippen.. I gotta go.
Sam:Oh.okay..
Me:Awwhh don't be sad we hang out next time.
Sam:..alright. :)
Me:*hugs her* Bye.. I'll call you later.
Sam:ight :)
We went our separate ways and when I got home mom was waiting at the door for me.. literally.. the fucks you with her?
me:Uh.. Hey mom?
Sham: Don't Hey me shamoni
Me:What did I do?
Sham: you went out with nobody knowing..
Me:Mah. I left a note.. and I mean I'm 17 going to 18 in a few months and besides I wasn't even far..
Sham: Who were you with?
Me:A fan I met last night.. she's real cool..she didn't freak when she met us..*laughs*
Sham:well I home this lul girl doesn't get you wrapped around her fingers and make you forget all about your girlfriend.. zonnique?
Me:Nooo mah I would never..*laughs* I mean sam is cute but I love zonnique I wouldn't do anything to hurt her.
--Zonnique pov--
I will admit when I heard Bahja say that sam gurl was cute I got a little upset..but when I heard her say she wouldn't do nothing to hurt me I got Happy.  as I was think bae ass came in.
Me:Hey baby
Bahja: uh.Hey bae weren't you just mad at me?
me:..
BAhja: Were you?
Me:*Sighs* yes.
Bee: *sighs* why bae?
me:B/C when you got you from the bed last night I heard you making plans to hang out with that Sam girl and...
Bee: and what?
Me:Idk that you would of *quietly*
Caught feelings for her..
Bee: Ba- Zonnique why would I go Catching feelings for anyone else when I have the best girlfriend a girl could ask for?  I love you Zonnique Jailee Pullins NEver in my life will hurt you..
Me:Awwh foreal?   I'm so sorry for thinking that bby.
Bee: It's okay bae.
Me:I luhh youuu
Bee:*LAUGHS* I love you to bae.
I pecked Bahjas lips and she pulled me back and we started to make out. During that Lourdy walked in.
Lourdes:Ohh.. I'm sorry is this a bad time?
Me:Oh um..nah
lo:*Laughs*OK just making sure.
Me:So what's up little red.
Lo:Nun much big blue.
I laugh
Lo:Just came to hang witth my 2 faveee people.
Bee:OK so whatchu wanna do?
lo:idkk.
Me:How about drive around Indiana til we have to leave?
Lo: OK!
Bee:Yeah! 
Me:Leggo! 
we drove around Indiana and we ended up all the way in a different part of indiana. *laughs *
Bee must've seen some one she knew or something cus she told me to stop the car.
Me:What?
Bee:Hold on.
she for out the car and went up to her.. next thing I know she's walking back with her..Oh great..
Bee:Lo,Nique? this is sam The one from the concert last night that. the one I was hanging out with.

Ha! surprise!!  ima update later on After I get out the shower.. sooo Yeahh comment what you think of it.and Yeahh but okay bye my  lovelys!!  ♡