Black Tea Memories

When I asked this, both blue like eyes watched me silver eyes in the corner watched in silence. "...where am I? .....how did I up here...?"

A long pause stood while I asked. This really did need explaining. The tall blonde man took in a deep breath. This place is called, the Wings Of Freedom, a clothing line brand. You are in accounting part of the company.

"Tch...yes...exactly right." The voice of the other one piped up. Glancing at the raven-haired man. I nod my head still this was all a shock to me, I found my way into a business office, by ...these guys??? They could of felt me there to die, why me, why did I get brought here? Questions burned in my mind. Wishing I knew why.

"....also....I was told... that you were found outside in the snow passed out on top of it. I don't know too much...." He slumped his head down in apology.

"...oh....I see.........but...w-who...was the one...that..-"

"Tch...., that was me...." A annoyed voiced called from the corner of the office. " You would of been frozen to death by now, consider yourself lucky, I was out to get a few things before returning to the office."

My eyes widen. ' It- was him.??! this cold...hearted guy was the one who helped me?'

"Thank...you for....saving me." 'Because if you did not, I would of not be here right now, to meet these people. Or...that.......-' My words cut me off, as a figure popped into my head. Dark....., slim....but not super tall. Still...walked light. Sitting in the corner of the room, with something in hand.
'..ah...w-who.. was that...? ....brain what are you trying to tell me.....?'

"...being thanked for doing something good, it is the proper way." Was his reply. Sharp eyes looked back at mine, harsh words, sharp tongue. I could feel a sting hit me in the heart.

'...maybe he isn't the one I am looking for.'

I avert my eyes, feeling stupid, and confused a bit.

I avert my eyes, feeling stupid, and confused a bit. " I will be right back." With that the tall blonde man walked out quietly, leaving me in the same room as the raven-haired one.
'Ha.....great.....now that I can't leave......I so doomed....' I could feel stress build up in me..., job would be on the line if I couldn't return. I feared...that I would lose my new job.

I sat there while my head pounded in pain..., making me wince to myself. I grit my teeth as I sat in a slumped position, thinking about my next move.

A few minutes longer...the blonde walked back into the room, holding a tray of three cups. "...here...this should...help..." He spoke quietly, holding the cup out to me. Carefully I take it away from his grip. Feeling the warmth heat up my frostbitten body. "..thanks." I said. " You're welcome."

Hearing the sounds of his heavy feet, I see him walk over to the unknown named guy...with raven hair. "...here.., I brought you one as well..Levi."

"...hn......thanks." He said in a grumpy tone. lifting the cup to his lips. Now all that was left, was the one he had made himself too. As I heard them speak my ears snap up at them. I wasn't doing much just sitting here sipping my warm black tea. '...wait....I almost forgot...I asked for black...tea..'

{"...here.., I brought you one as well...Levi."} Those words rang in my head.

"...ngh..." I felt a sting inside my head, causing me to set my palm onto my head, from my pounding head. '..L-..Levi.....??....w-why do I feel like I heard that before...'