Falling Again

Wilson's pov

I thought she was done for awhile, but she needed some help it seemed like she needed me to do it. I could see her grin as I went faster inside of her. I put my face towards her womanhood and gently licked her. She softly moaned as I started to nibble her as well.

"Like that, don't you?" I soothed my voice. She nodded as I helped her up. She helped me pull down my underwear and almost instantly started to suck. I winced a bit as I felt the pressure.

"H-Hey..." I shivered. She smiled as she went faster, making me harder and harder every minute. I slowly closed my eyes and gritted my teeth. She had gotten better at this. I started to sit down while I waited for her to sit on me. She made her way over and faced me and place my member in her. She started to move up and down. She was slowly at first, but she slowly gained speed. She really got me moaning the second she started going faster.

"Y-Y/n...You're so damn good..." I whispered. She grabbed my face then softly curessed it.

"You're so cute Wilson..." She then laid her lips on mine, sharing her moans with me. At this point, I couldn't take control of myself. I held onto her hips then helped her move up and down on me.

Your pov

You could feel every thing in your body suddenly become warm with moisture. Wilson had become like an addiction to you. You wanted him every second day and night. Wilson shifted, then let out a soft groan. You didnt relize that he had already came inside of you.

"F-Fuck..." You bit your lip. Wilson took some deep breaths.

"You really made me cum fast..." His words trailed off. You let yourself off of him, sitting on the opposite side of him, putting your arms around his neck. You hoped you haven't worn him out too much, because you two have non stop been having sex. You began to wonder when the last time you have eaten. A day or so? You couldn't remember. The growl of your stomach clawing you from the inside made you clench your belly. You suddenly found yourself get up, put on your clothes, and grab your spear. This hunger was going to make you crazy. You remembered the pig you had killed about two weeks ago. The pig village was an option, but perhaps the other pigs were somehow able to see you, they would kill you. This haven't been a problem before, no. But you didn't feel that worried. You were too hungry to think. Wilson lay on the blankets, stunned.

"He's probably hungry too." I mutter. As you head off, you turn around and blow Wilson a kiss. He didn't see you, but you pretended he did. You head back the direction you go to hunt, leaving Wilson.

A/N I'm so so sorry that I haven't been updating. I got in huge trouble at school and I got my shit taken away. I'm using a friend's phone :/ But yes, I will try very hard to convince my mom to get my stuff back. I'll give you guys information later but I might not be updating for awhile. Again I'm so sorry to be late updating. I will share the story of what happened later. And also thanks again for the ranking in number three for the DS Lemons!