Game time

Your pov

As you hold your face, you slowly reach for your laptop, resuming the game. Wilson sat near the fire place, looking very lonely. You look to the side. You couldn't believe you left him so quick. You wanted back. You start to move Wilson around. You shortly get board, but still play.

3 hours pass

You put your laptop on your side table. You slowly start to fall deep asleep.

"Y/n?" A familiar voice questioned. You feel someone's hand touch your arm. You open your eyes. Wilson! You were back! You quickly bet up and grab his face. You make out with him. He grunts as you pull him down. You give him a huge hug.

"I thought I'd never see you again!" You say as you don't let go of him. He nervously laughs.

"W-what?" He asked. He looked really confused. He shook it off. He raised a brow.

"You were asleep basically moaning my name..." he says as he scratched the back of his head. You start to blush. You look in his direction and slowly smile. He looks at you.

"What?" He says. You giggle. He looked so cute with that stuiped face. You wanted to pinch his checks, not like you pinched his other checks before...you blush at that thought, it tickles you.

"Oh nothing, its just your face," you say as you giggle. He frowns.

"I never look stuiped!" He grunts. You glare at him.

"Oh shut up," you say as you continue to giggle. He slowly starts to laugh. He grabs your hand. You look up at him.

"I need to tell you something," Wilson said as he continues to hold your hand.

"What?" You say nervously. He stares right into your eyes. He starts to stutter in the beginning, then he catches himself.

"I'm really in love with you, and I can't stand to live as second without you," he says confidently. You blush. You never had any one say this to you. Wilson starts to laugh.

"I actually miss making love with you..."

Wilson's pov

What did I just say to her? Why did I say that? It was because it was true. I felt embarrassed when I said that, even though we did have sex for about...how many times? I don't even know anymore, that's because I missed it. I wanted to ask her if she wanted to.... you know...

"Uhh...I just wanted to know if you wan-"

"Yes! I've always loved it!" She interrupted. That made you happy, because she was the only one you could fuck. She smiled. I laid my hand on her face, pulling her closer to me. I made contact with her lips. I laid my other hand on her other part of her check. I slipped my tongue into her mouth. She accepted. I wrestled her tongue for awhile. I finally took over. Now I knew I could enter her.

A/N

This is kinda recommend from you soggy fries. I'm not mad, I actually like it when you guys recommend new chapters. I'm gonna continue this book for awhile then. School already started -3- so I get tired easily. I'm tempted to make you guys really sad with an ending MUHWAHAHAHAHA!!!!