The Dance

A disclaimer before you read this! Sorry for a long chapter, but I tried to get rid of the picture and it wouldn't let me, so I just made this a very long chapter. Sorry!

Your pov

You awake as you see Wilson curled up in a ball, sleeping. You smirked as you throw off your grass blanket. You sit up. Your stomach began to rumble.

"Ow!" you groan in pain. You get up quickly an look in your rusted fridge. You search over and over for some good food, but all you had was rot. You frown.

"Great, now I have to spend all of my time to hunt," you grunted. You grab your spear and head off to find some food.

Wilson's pov

You twitch yourself awake. You open your eyes wide and blink.  You put your hands on the ground and lift yourself up from the itchy grass. You sit on the grass and blink slowly. Then you notice something. Y/n was gone! You whip your head left and right and couldn't find her. You began to panic.

"Y/n?" you shout out. You widen your eyes.

"Y/n!" you say as you look around. You suddenly hear her shouting. You run towards her voice.

You finally find her. She was stabbing a pig with her sharpened spear. She looked up.

"Just in time!" she smiled. She had blood all over her. Oddly, she looked very sexy with blood. You stared at the dead pig. It was twitching. You suddenly felt a shiver and shook it off.

"Help me drag it to camp," she gleamed. You grunted as you leaned over and  dragged it by it's hooves.

Your pov

You started to push Wilson to go faster. It was starting to turn dark. As you kept an eye on the sky, you pushed Wilson in a very...squishy place. He jumped up. You jumped up too.

"What?" you panicked. Wilson studied you.

"You touched my butt!" he said blushing. You widened your eyes and blushed, realizing your mistake.

"Oh, i'm sorry!" you stuttered quickly. He looked back ahead of him and he started to go faster. In your head, you smacked your face on a table, very hard. Wilson motioned you to go inside of the withered down camp. He laid down the dead pig and started up a fire.  You sit down as you waited for him to start the fire. You kept an eye on the sky, until you heard cracking and popping from the fire pit. You grinned and started to cut parts off from the pig. You handed Wilson a piece of meat. He grilled it as you grilled yours. Silence filled the air. You looked at Wilson.

"So," you started the conversation. Wilson looked up at you.

"Do you have any talents?" you said as you turned your meat over.

"Well, I am very good at doing science things," he started. You nodded in interest.

"Well, can you do something else other than be a scientist?" you said as you glared at him. He started to get lost in thought.

"Well, I can dance," he said, looking away. Your eyes shinned with excitement.

"Really? You should show me!" you said as you clapped your hands together. He gleamed at you. He stood up. He walked over towards you and gave you his hand. You looked at his dirty hand. You put you hand on his. He helped you up.

"Okay, so what you do is, well, jut follow my lead," Wilson said, looking into your eyes. He started to move. You moved with him. Wilson went at a slow pace, so you could keep up with him. You started to get a hang on it. Wilson went a bit faster. He went a little too fast and you fell over. Thank god, he caught you, putting his hand on you back, and the other holding your hand. You both stared at each other. You caught a glimpse of light flying around you two. They were fireflies. He looed at the fireflies, and you stared at him. He looked back down at you. He started to lean his head towards you. You blushed. His lips came in contact with yours. You closed your eyes in pleasure.

"Naught girl," Wilson spat.