∴♡Just Be♡∴

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Just listen to the song.

It might not necessarily suit the imagine but...

I was listening to it while writing..

It just...fell together for me for some reason.

It's also an excuse for you to laugh so that the imagine isn't necessarily depressing.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆   

You sit there, a dark expression on your face as you stare into nothingness. Your heart is sad and broken to the point where you just can't think straight anymore. 

People had taken advantage of you, mistreated you and destroyed you to the point where it was only you - no one else to share your pain and sorrow.

Just you, yourself...and you.

Your best friend leaving you without a word was the last straw. Just when you'd thought you'd found the one person to share your secrets with and be happy with - she left, without a word.

No explanation.

Nothing at all.

The worst part was that she'd become allies with the one person that had been your best friend before and had betrayed you as well.

Your two ex best friends who had betrayed you - had now become a team.

With a sigh, you sat on the bench in the empty park - not bothering that the evening was isolated and frightening. The wind blew as you inhaled sharply, the tears streaming down your face.

You weren't a mean person.

In fact, you possessed the purest of heart - many elders had said that.

But for some reason, people couldn't stand you and you really didn't know why.

You were almost entirely sure that you were the loneliest person on earth. Your heart had become a void space - eventually becoming tired of trying to be happy.

"All.." you began to burst into violent sobs, completely unable to stifle the hurt anymore. "I wanted...was to be..happy," you continue to sob into your hands.

The pain becomes too much for you and you frown deeply as you continue to sob - hitting your thigh a few times out of frustration.

Was life always going to be this lonely?

Were people going to be this mean?

Was it all worth it?

Suddenly, as you continue to sob, you spot a man near the bridge of the park -  overlooking the lake. He looks very familiar with his button up shirt and slacks.

But the curls give it away.

Michael Jackson.

Through your tears, you could see that he was just as lonely as you were - his face a sunken shade of blue.

He continued to keep his eyes on the dark waters below him, seemingly contemplating the sorrows in his life.

Why was life so cruel to the best of people?