♥Joke(Jacksons Era)♥

A/N: This is, yet another request from Litty_mikay..thank you so much for asking me ta write for ya! :)
Hope you enjoy it (even though it probably sucked!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You search frantically through your locker for your revision notebook. You begin to panic as you realize that it is missing. 

"Oh my God..." you begin to tear up. "No, no....the test is in ten minutes," you breathe as you continue to shuffle through your books inside your locker - however, to no avail.

You sigh as you hang your head.

You had a pending Math test and the paper was to be sat in ten minutes. Since you always kept your revision notebook inside your locker - you'd decided that you'd come to school early and revise your activities.

Unfortunately, you had ended up spending most of your study time searching for your precious book.

Irrespective, this notebook of yours had all your summarized notes inside. Everything from your Accounting notes to your Computer research.

"Hey Mikayla," you hear your boyfriend, Michael, say softly from behind you. 

"Hey," you sigh sadly, turning around to face him.

His eyes widen slightly as he notices that you've been crying but he seems as if he's trying to suppress an amused expression as well.

"What's wrong?" he asks softly, rubbing your upper arm gently.

"I lost my revision book," you shake your head. "And my Math test is in five minutes," you say, glancing at your wrist watch with a panicked expression.

"Oh..." he looks a little scared. "Your math test is today? I thought it was tomorrow..." he trails off.

"No, it's today," you sniff. "And...this test is really important! It's contributing toward my final result at the end of the year. It's fifty percent of my total score!" you exclaim in annoyance.

You see Michael bear a guilty expression and you frown as you see him shuffle nervously.

"Michael what's-" you stop as you see him reveal the book which you'd been desperately searching for. 

Apparently, he'd been hiding it behind his back.

"You had it all along?!" you shriek.

"Mikayla I'm sorry....it was supposed to be a joke," he says, his tone full of guilt.

"A joke?!" you groan loudly, slapping his face without thought. "My math test is just about to start and I haven't revised!"

"I'm sorry Mikayla just-"

You grab the book from him and throw him a dirty look before marching off to your classroom. 

How were you going to have any hopes in passing the math test now?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Girl, you look worried!" your classmate, Kim, comments as everyone exits the classroom.

The math test had just finished and you were worried as hell as to what your result would be. Sitting a test without revision rarely ever went well for you.

"Yeah....I didn't study," you say sadly.

"What?" her eyes widen as she studies your despairing form. "Well.....you're a smart girl...I'm sure you'll do alright,"