Chapter 1

Nachiko's POV

I opened my eyes, slowly.The white ceiling faced me and I explored my eyes around the room. It takes a couple of minutes, when I realized that I'm laying in a bed in a private room inside a hospital.

I saw two dextrose connecting in my wrist. I can't move. I felt like I'm floating high up in the air.

The door creek and I saw a nurse bringing her handbook, she checked my dextrose. She also ask me some questions but I can't talk. I keep nodding expressing a 'Yes' answers.

She went out and a guy entered my room bringing a pink bouquet. He smiled at me and placed the flowers next to my bed.

"How do you feel?" He asked sitting beside my bed.

I smiled at him. I miss his face so much. Then he kissed my forehead.

"Take a rest bae." He slowly brushed my head, that made me relax.

I can't sleep, but I won't disappoint my love so I acted like I'm sleeping although I'm not tired.

Minutes passed, suddenly I heard a phone ring. I heard Voice's voice.

"Yeah... She's resting... Now?... Can you give me at least 5 days?... But... I can't... Sorry... " My ears lead to his voice. He sounds upset. I want to ask what happend but I can't. I'm pretending to be asleep right?

I heard he's saying bad words. Fudge! I'm so curious what is happening now in this world.

***

Night came when I woke up. Voice was out of my sight. I saw only two nurses in my room checking my meds and dextrose.

My attention was caught by the news report.

" A lady caught by an act of the CCTV camera who murdered three sales lady and sales man in a SieChande mall and now she's missing in action.
Releeza Trisco, a manager in SieChande mall said that the suspect can't escape in her crime she've done.
"She never knew that this thing can trace her. This Wallet contains her I.D. It prints her name which is Sidiza Ross. "
As for now, all of the station in the Philippines are looking for the suspect. "

Sidiza Ross. She... Oh Fudge! What the hell?!