Ch.1

Katherine's p.o.v
"I got it!" I exclaim running to catch the ball, but it goes flying past my head "You sure about that?" Christina asks "Haha very funny" I say rolling my eyes "You failed to catch it. So you can go get it" She says I groan walking away to get the ball. As I'm getting the ball, someone grabs my arm "Let go you creep!" I exclaim trying to get out of their grip, but that only makes them tighten it "CHRISSY!" I yell for my older sister, before I can scream again a hand gets clamped over my mouth and I'm being dragged away, only silent tears streaming down my face. I can see Christina run to where I was previously located. I bite the man's hand and he let's go for a split second "CHRIS!" I yell before the hand is placed over my mouth again. I watch as my older sister tries to catch up with us, but whoever has me is too fast. Before I know it, I can no longer see Christina chasing after us and I cry harder.
Christina's p.o.v
I run as fast as I can, trying to catch the man who took my baby sister. But he's too fast. I stop breathing heavily. I take out my phone calling 911.
~Convo~
O: 911, what's your emergency?

C: Some man just kidnapped my sister.

O: Can you give me a description of the man?

C: He was wearing a mask, I couldn't see his face. But he was about 6'2"

O: Can you give a me a description of your sister?

C: Um yeah. She's 5'9", she has grown shoulder length hair, her full name is Katherine Ann Cimorelli, she's 26, and she's famous.

O: We're going to do our best to find your sister.

C: Okay.
~End of Convo~
After that I quickly run back to my car, completely abandoning the ball. And then something hits me. How do I tell my family she's gone?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was gonna be a one shot but...