The sanctuary

.

"Are you okay ASR?" Aman patted his boss' shoulder. Arnav snapped from his thoughts and nodded.

"Should I get you some coffee?" he offered and Arnav said, "Yes, thank you!"

After a few minutes, Aman returned with a cup of coffee and placed it before Arnav.

"What about the meeting with Malhotras?" Arnav asked tiredly. He took the cup and sipped his coffee.

"Akash sir attended it. They are ready to seal the deal as per our demands" Aman said looking at his notepad.

"And their demand of 100 crores?"

"Akash sir handled it" Aman said smiling.

Arnav hummed and leaned back on his chair.

"Are you okay?" Aman asked again.

"Yeah I am" Arnav said.

"You've grown tired. You really need a break ASR" Aman said and Arnav hummed.

"How's....Khushi bhabhi?" Aman asked trying to make a small talk.

"Not fine Aman!" Arnav said smiling tight, "It's just three weeks that he...is gone!"

Aman nodded with his lips in a tight smile.

"Sir may I come in?"

Aman and Arnav looked at the door to find Aman's PA.

"Yes?" Arnav asked.

"Sir, Mr. Mittal is here. He wants to meet you!"

"Ah, take him to conference room" Arnav said and turned to Aman, "Is the presentation ready?"

"Yes sir!" Aman said.

.

.

.

.

What if I tell you that he was absolutely fine during the time and was actually afraid of going out and being spotted by some people?

Khushi leaned her back on the headboard and recalled the day when Aarav was bed ridden stating that he is unwell.

"Mamma.....I'm feeling cold!"

"What cold!" Arnav said angrily, "Your hands are warmer than mine!"

"I have fever" Aarav mumbled.

Khushi frowned and placed her palm on his forehead, "You're absolutely fine Aarav!"

"Just another drama to bunk classes" Arnav said.

He was all well! Khushi said to herself. Instead he was trying to hide from someone. Who? Who scared him? Why was he running away from those people?

Your son was sold.

Sold! The four letter word had many meanings.

Khushi looked at the newspaper before her and the news that had caught her eyes that morning send a shiver down her spine again just like it did when she read it for the first time.

Human trafficking in Delhi: seven year old saved by NGO women

Andheri: Mahima (7) was almost to be added to the list of victims of human trafficking before she was saved from being sold to a group of men from France, by a group of women of Sunshine NGO, here on Wednesday.

Khushi gulped and looked up to the ceiling.

Your son was sold.

.

.

.

.

"It's a pleasure to work with you Mr. Mittal!" Arnav said smiling.

Mr. Mittal smiled and shook hands, "Looking forward to work with the king of fashions! And also I would like to look around the place that helps ASR rise to the sky!"

Arnav chuckled and said, "And the place that feeds my family!"

Mittal laughed and nodded.

Aman led Mittal out of conference room and Arnav dialled Khushi as he entered his cabin.

"Kuch mila?" he asked.

"Nothing" she said.

"Damn it Khushi. Check everywhere!"

"I checked every nook and corner Arnav ji! There is no letter in the garden!"

"It ought to be there. The sanctuary where I go hiding....it's the garden!" Arnav cried.

"Fine. Then come home and search by yourself! Arrey nahi, you don't have time na? How would you? You're busy sleeping around with the files of AR!" Khushi said and hung up.

"What the!" he cried.

If it's not garden, then where.

Damn it. It should be the garden. Khushi is so careless. She should have checked well.

"Sir!" Aman called out from the door and Arnav looked at him.

"Aren't you leaving?" he asked.

"Yeah" Arnav said smiling.

"Who were you talking to?" Aman asked confused and looked around.

"I was talking to my office!" Arnav said smirking.

Aman laughed and said, "Of course you would. This is your first wife na?"

"Nope. As per Khushi my first wife is you and office is my sasural!" Arnav said and Aman burst out laughing.

"You and the office...perfect match!" Aman said, "After all you run to your cabin and lock yourself out from every problem out there right?"

Arnav stared at him and asked, "What?"

"Yeah....like this office is the place where you go hiding!" Aman said laughing and walked out.

Sanctuary you go hiding,

"This office is the place where you go hiding" Aman said laughing and walked out.

Place where you go rising...

"I would like to look around the place that helps ASR rise to the sky!" Mr. Mittal said and Arnav chuckled.

Facts and figures it's holding,

"How would you? You're busy sleeping around with the files of AR!" Khushi said and hung up.

Gets your house from distorting....

"And the place that feeds my family!" Arnav said chuckling.

Arnav sat down on his chair with a thud.

Sanctuary you go hiding,

Place where you go rising...

Facts and figures it's holding,

Gets your house from distorting....

AR FASHIONS!