Chapter Two

(Changbin's pov)

'That was a bit awkward' I thought as I left the practice room I was just in with Felix. Oh well at least I learned his name so I can tell Chan about him and ask him what he thinks about adding a dancer to our group.

I couldnt get his upset face out of my head, so much so that I forgot my own problems with a rap line I had to write by tomorrow.

I kept walking down the hall so deep in thought about Felix that I didnt hear Jisung, another person in my group, calling my name.

"Hyung!" He shouted once he was right by my ear.

"Agh! Ya, dont scare me like that again!" I half yelled at him, "I was busy thinking." I said slightly calmer.

"Sorry Hyung," he chirped, "what were you thinking so hard about?"

At that, my face slightly reddened as I remembered I was thinking of Felix, "N-nothing" I said quickly.

Jisung's face slowly formed a grin when he saw how flustered I was, "What's that about nothing, Changbinnie?" He asked sweetly.

"Ya! Dont call me that," I reprimanded him, "and by nothing I mean nothing, now where is Chan? I need to ask him something."

"He's in the recording room, he told me to ask you if you finished your part in the new song."

Agh I forgot about that, "I havent yet but I'll tell him myself," at that I started for the recording room.