Prolouge

-----------------------<Third POV>-----------------------

Percy camp back to camp after six long months of traveling and work to make the perfect ring for his love, Annabeth. After two battles with Ladon he eventually got a couple shed scales and an apple of immortality to have Hephaestus forge into a ring for Annabeth, then he went to the bottom of the ocean and battled the guardian for a piece of the Aqua Diamond that would give it's wearer the ability to breathe underwater for as long as they wore it on their body, then he went to Aphrodite and Hephaestus and they forged a ring together, Aphrodite taking the pure love that Percy had and using it to bless the ring, Hephaestus being given the honor of making the ring, and Percy being given the honor of blessing it. They flashed Percy back to his cabin at camp and Percy was surprised to find that Nico was there on his knees for some reason. 

"Nico why are you kneeling...and it that crying I hear" Percy said and Nico nodded

"I'm crying because your dead, and I can't find y-" Nico looked up and saw Percy staring at him awkwardly. Then he touched him in the arm and when Nico saw that he was in-front of him flesh and blood, he hugged him, and then he stepped back and punched Percy making him fall to the floor clutching his jaw. 

"Ow!" Percy exclaimed "what was that for"

"That was for leaving without a warning and making all of us think that you were dead" he said and then his face lit up "I have got to tell Hades and the others of this" Percy tried grabbing for him but his hands went through his melting form as Nico shadow-traveled to the underworld. Percy face-palmed and then decided to go the the beach because if everyone thought he was dead, then that was the place that Annabeth would go for her mourning spot. As he walked out of his cabin to head to the beach, Percy heard someone screaming outside of the camp's borders. He quickly uncapped Riptide and ran to see a boy about my age running away from some Empusa's. Percy quickly cut them down and then something hit his head and then he felt someone grab Riptide from my hands. Percy sat up dazed to find the other campers running up, and then the kid started to yell things holding up my sword in the air, and everyone, even Chiron, looked at me in disgust. After Percy's hearing started to come back, and he could hear them yelling things at him. 

"...could you do that?" 

"I thought you were a good person"

"Why Percy? Why?" and then Chiron stepped up

"Percy you have one more change, but if you mess up again, I will make Hades' Hell hounds drive you out of camp" he was so confused, what did he do that would make them so angry. 

"What, What happened" Percy said "one moment I'm saving him from three Empusa and the next something hits my head and steals Riptide" he stood up and started to brush himself off, but when Percy looked up he saw everyone shaking their heads and walking away and anger, even Leo, who had returned to camp just a month after the war with Gaea. Percy saw the kid walk into camp holding his sword, and then he got it, the boy stole his sword and probably lied about killing those monsters" He threw the sword at Percy blade first, and he wasn't fast enough to stop it from going into his stomach. Percy fell to the ground clutching my stomach trying to hold all of the blood in then there was a blue flash above the boys head, and he was recognized as a son of Poseidon, Percy's father. Then Percy realized that this sick person was his brother before Percy's vision faded and he was plunged into darkness. 

-----------------------<Percy's POV Three months later>-----------------------

I slowly unwrapped the gauze around my stomach wound and then grabbed the fresh one nest to me and started to re-wrap the wound. When I was done I threw away the bloodied gauze and grabbed the ring, I was going to make our relationship bonded together and strengthened with this marriage, Annabeth had recently gotten farther and farther away from me, and eventually she never came by anymore, and today I was determined to change that. I slowly got up and went to the beach where I asked her to go at noon, and just before I left I grabbed my clock and saw that it was five minutes till eleven o' clock. I looked at the water, and then I remembered that I could heal myself with it, in my sadness an hurt I forgot about the capabilities of my powers. 

I made a little water rise in a small wobbly sphere and made it float over to me, and then I tore off the gauze and had the water seep into my wounds. I breathed in relief when I felt it close up and then I looked down to see that it had left a scar, I was mad but I breathed, calming down and I focused at the task at hand. 

Find Annabeth

Propose to her

Live happy 

I walked to the beach and I saw two people kissing, and then I looked around and I didn't see Annabeth anywhere. Then I started to go over to the kidding couple and I saw a girl with blond hair, Annabeth's blond hair, and then I saw him. I learned that his name was George but I only saw him once, but I never called him by name unless I was mad. I looked closer and then I saw him kneel and propose to the girl and she jumped around excitedly and took the ring putting it on her left ring finger, and then she twirled around and kissed George, my world collapsed. Annabeth, my Annabeth was kissing, no engaged to my traitorous brother. I exploded in anger and the ground and seas reacted by crating waves six feet tall, a rainstorm came and poured on us, and the ground quaked as I walked up and drove George into the ground. I literally didn't stop punching until he was at least three feet in a hole, no a crater. I then turned to Annabeth as she stared at the sight in horror. 

"Why? I thought you loved me" I said and she smirked

"I never liked you, it was all for the glory and power, all of it" she said and I created a dagger out of water and threw it at her, luckily for her my aim with sharp objects was horrible and instead of going into her chest it went into her shoulder making her fall to the ground in pain trying to pull the sharp shard of water out of her shoulder, but the ring still got it's target...her face. I walked up to her and stepped on her trapping her hand against her chest, and then I formed another and stabbed her leg. 

"You will have to handle my death for the rest of your life" I said as she went limp and unconscious from the pain. I felt something on my shoulder and I looked behind me, but nothing was there. I shrugged it off grabbing the ring and going to my cabin, I grabbed my things, and left camp. I left the borders of camp and cut down the two Hellhounds that were waiting for someone to step out. 

Wrong person to try and kill I thought and then I swore on the river Styx that I would never come back to camp again, never would I step in that border again. Then I slowly made my way across the forest to the heart of New York. 

Thanks for reading and I'll have another chapter out soon, 1310 words, 3-14-18.