Author's Note

Hello there. Its my first fantasy story so please don't hate me. I just felt like writing in different genres.

Blink is based on both the Netflix  movie Bright (Will Smith stars here in this movie. I recommend watching it) and The Dark Tower (another movie I'd recommend).

In Blink, elves, orcs and humans live in the same planet, just like in Bright. The Blinks are hybrids of an elf having the wings of a pixie and battle instincts of an orc. A Blink only comes to life when a human and an elf fused their DNAs together through intercourse. One special Blink have the ability to keep the balance between the living and the dead. When this Blink dies, the whole planet and everything around it crumbles and explodes, leaving nothing but gas and dust. The Blink is like the high tower in The Dark Tower that when the tower is destroyed, everything dies. Only except its not older than anyone. A Crystal Blink — the Blink that keeps the balance — is made when a dark elf fuses its DNA with a human with a fresh blood, a virgin. Passed generation to generation, the Crystal Blink should have heirs before they die to maintain the balance.

···········

Chapters will have 2000 words or more. This story will be updated by bulk. Hope that won't confuse you.

Thanks reader!!!

*cue self promotion music*

Read my other books:
Strange Minds: The Shadows
Category: horror
Short description: three girls get possessed by their own fears: themselves. They must find a way to break out of their fears before their fears break themselves out. (Some chapters have been updated)

The Watcher
Category: mystery/thriller (not sure though)
Short description: a curse floats around the forest of Ferros. A girl discovers her family is the descendant of the first cursed man. The curse is to guard the forest with their lives and earning the title of 'the watcher'. (Completed story)

The Watcher: Scarlet Bloodlines
Category: mystery/thriller
Short description: (The Watcher sequel) The Seyer family diminishes in number, leaving only three of them. Two of the children ends up trapped in the past while one of them faces the dangers of the present. (Currently discontinued but lots of chapters had been published)

Peer Pressure
Category: short story
Short description: a highschool student falls into drug addiction due to peer pressure. He slowly breaks out of addiction after falling for one of the girls in his class. (Pending to be published)