Introduction/Stealing

Start from the beginning

Kaleb Parker McGarrett is 10 years old. He is Jenna's twin; so they are very close. Kaleb is also annoying & thinks it's funny when I get punished. Kaleb likes baseball and football. Kaleb likes to hangout with Jenna and his friends.

[Kaleb's picture is above with Jenna's:)]

My dad, who was in the Navy Seals, is now a police officer. He is the top guy for Hawaii Five O; a task force that helps HPD. He is 40 years old and works and is very active.

My mom, Catherine, who is in the Naval Intelligence is 40, too

My mom, Catherine, who is in the Naval Intelligence is 40, too. She works with dad as a police officer sometimes and the other she helps dad find bad guys. She's very active and home on the weekends. Rather have dad punish us than her.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Stop Kaleb, we need to be quiet." I hear my little sister, Jenna say. I groan and roll my eyes. I grab my phone and look at the time. Almost 08:00, why are they up so early? Usually, mom has to force them out of bed.

I hear my door knob turn and a quiet 'shh' after, but it wasn't so quiet. I put my phone down and turn the other way; to make it look like I was still peacefully sleeping. I hear the door swing open and hit the wall. These damn fools. I hear them walk across my hardwood floor. I look over and see them go into my closet. I get out of bed and follow them. I see they have stuff in their hands. I can't see what they have because I don't have my contacts nor my glasses on. I squint my eyes and see they have dad's badge and gun. Oh good lord.

"What are you doing in my room?" I question loudly. They both jumped so high. I scared them good. Jenna throws the stuff behind her back.

"Nothing..." Kaleb trailed off looking down, which only meant one thing- he was lying.

"Yeah, so you're doing nothing in your older sister's closet. Okay. There's nothing in here for you, especially Kaleb. Now, take dad's badge and gun back to his room before he freaks out. And stay out of my room!" I say.