Chapter 2

There was one story that Willy had told Y/n that she remembers very well because of the sidesplitting sense of humor that it contained.

It was the catastrophic story of Prince Pondicherry and his blithe actions.

Prince Pondicherry had asked for Willy Wonka to come to India to help with his dream house entirely made of chocolate.

According to Willy Wonka himself, everything was chocolate. The only thing used for making that house was chocolate. Nothing else was in that chocolate paradise. When the home was complete, it was a beauty. And the scent was pleasing to the nose, sure to soften anyone's heart.

Of course, chocolate melts. But this did not seem to cross the prince's mind, even after Willy Wonka's warning of it to melt one day. Instead, Pondicherry lived in it.

Until one day, when the sun was significantly hotter. It was so hot; the chocolate melted and fell onto him and his significant other like water. That was when Pondicherry knew that he had made a grave mistake.

However, despite that disaster, he sent another message to the man that built his now melted home, requesting another, clearly not learning his lesson.

But when the message arrived, Willy was busy with his troubles back home.