Chapter one (✔️)

Start from the beginning

The wedding took place according to all rituals.

Ragini was sitting on the bed thinking, what will happen now.

A few men of Laksh friend circle had come to wish him luck. Laksh smirks.

"Guys my name is Laksh, Lucky is intrigued in my name"

*Haha* They all laugh. One of his friends.
"Laksh Bhabhi is waiting have fun!"

They pushed him into the bedroom.

Laksh was looking at her she was hiding her face behind a veil. Ufff so traditional!. He closed the door and locked it.

Ragini was hearing his footsteps, how he was moving forward nearing her and the bed. She fears. Please spare me. She hold her knees tighter.

Laksh sat on the bed looking at her. He took a pillow and moves to the couch and tries to sleep there.

Ragini was surprised and confused. Why he leaves me alone. Ain't I good enough for him? Does he has someone else waiting for him?.

Many questions were raising inside her mind, but she stays calm. She lied down on the big bed and fall asleep.

On the next morning Ragini woke up first, she went to the kitchen to prepare the food.

Laksh woke up late, as he couldn't sleep properly on the couch, he had some backache.

AP was happy seeing Ragini as her DIL, but she knows, soon she will leave her with Laksh to London, this was his condition. He will only marry the choice of his mother, when he can go back to London with or without her!.

Laksh comes down, all his friends had left the village, who couldn't live here a day longer than necessary. He sat on the chair, when I saw his wife's face to the first time.

Hmm damn it, I wouldn't had a problem last night!

Ragini was serving the food to everyone of the family, at last she servers Laksh. They were all eating silently.

Laksh didn't liked the silence around him.
What an awkward moment, please speak someone!

DP broke the silence.
"Laksh when are you leaving?!.

AP coughs. "Listen ji he just come and you are asking him to leave?!"

DP shook his head.
"No! I want him to stay!"

Ragini was looking at him. He is leaving, but I thought he will stay!.

Laksh finished the morsel he had in his mouth. "Papa I'm on vacation and I will leave in a month. Hope that the papers of her passport and visa would be done by then. So she can accompany me"

Ragini blinks with her eyes and gulps the fear down. What? He wants to take me with him? What will I do there?. Panic raiser in her.

AP was sad, she wanted him to stay here with Ragini this was her real intention to keep Laksh here! But Laksh hates the village life, he is used to live in the city the Big Ben was his city's largest sightseeing.

Laksh was avoiding Ragini as much as possible

Ragini didn't liked it. It is their 3rd night together they haven't exchanged a word with each other.

Laksh was sleeping as usually on the couch, but this time Ragini didn't let him. She sat on the couch before he could lie on it.

Laksh glare at her.
"Ragini what is this get up!"

Ragini refuses and shook her head.
"Hum Kahin nahi jayenge {I won't go anywhere}!"

Laksh starts to fume.
"Ragini I want to sleep!"

Ragini shrugs.
"Theek hai lehkin hume baat karni hai {Okay, but I want to talk}.

Laksh shock his head. "Ragini what childish behaviour is this?"

Ragini pouts..

"Hum koi baache wali halqat nahi karrahe hain {I'm not behaving like a child}"

Laksh gave up and sat next to her.
"What is it?"

Ragini looked at him.
"Aap yahaan nahi rahenge {won't you stay here}?"

Laksh shook his head.
"No we won't!"

Ragini lowered her head.
"Laksh ji woh hume angrezi nahi aati {I can't speak English}"

Laksh looked at her in disbelief.
"What?"

Ragini nods.
_____________
Please comment and vote