I Mîn -Ltë Nallan Ârû (The One They Call Oakenshield)

Recap-
And before I knew it, plates, silverware, and mugs were flying throughout the hobbit hole while they were singing - started by the brothers, Fili and Kili. I could tell right away that those two were going to be trouble makers... I had to hold my tongue to resist singing along, like the others. It was so hard.

By the end of the song, Bilbo and I were shocked to discover that not one of his prized dishes had broken.
"How did you guys do that?" I asked, confused.
"Practice, Theia. Years of practice." Bofur responded.

Just then, three loud, sharp knocks echoed throughout Bilbo's home.
"He is here..." Gandalf spoke almost gravely.
I turned to him, confused.
'Who is here?'

~*~*~*~*~*~

*Apostrophe marks in italics ' are thoughts
- Example: 'Hello everyone!'
* italics without apostrophes put emphasis on certain word(s)
- Example: Run. Run!
* Asterisk symbol * in bold is a translation for any of Tolkien's languages.
- Example: "Mae Govannen." *Well met.*

~*~*~*~

We gathered around the door in a semi-circle, Gandalf and Bilbo were the closest to the door.
"Theia, come here my dear." Gandalf called.
I mentally groaned, silently afraid.

Bilbo opened the door. When he did, a Dwarf around my height, turned his head. We had the same hair color, minus the grey streaks. And the same face shape. My mind was blown away... This must be my father.
"Gandalf." He spoke with a smile. The tall Dwarf walked in the hobbit hole, handing me his cloak.

'Seriously?' I thought, raising an eyebrow. I went over to where the others were and folded it neatly, placing it on top.
"I thought you said this place would be easy to find. I lost my way, twice. I wouldn't have found it at t'all had it not been for that mark on the door." He spoke.

"Mark? There's no mark on that door. It was painted a week ago." Bilbo protested.
Gandalf closed the door. "There is a mark. I put it there myself." He explained.
I went back to my original spot by Gandalf, to his left.
"Bilbo Baggins, and Theia...allow me to introduce the leader of our company: Thorin Oakenshield."
I bowed my head in respect. Where as Bilbo walked forward.
"So, this is the Hobbit. Tell me, Mr. Baggins, have you done much fighting?" Thorin questioned him.
"Pardon me?"
"Ax or Sword? What's your weapon of choice?" Thorin continued.
"-Excuse me, mr. Oakenshield, I'm not sure if your aware but the Hobbits of the Shire are a relatively peaceful folk, they don't like weapons." I intervened.
"Really now? And how is it that you know this?" Thorin questioned.
"Books, sir. I like to study Middle Earth and it's inhabitants." I replied, smiling.
"Well then, miss Theia I shall question you after I finish with Mr.Baggins here."
I nodded.
"Weapon of choice, Mr.Baggins?" He asked again.
"Well, I do have some skill at conkers, if you must know...but I fail to see why that's relevant." Bilbo answered.
I sighed.
"Thought as much. He looks more like a grocer than a burglar." Thorin said, making the others laugh.

"Now, you miss.Theia. What are your weapons of choice, where do you hail from, and lastly why are you here?" Thorin asked.
"Wow, so many questions!" I said sarcastically.

He growled.

"Fine, fine, fine. I'm well trained with swords, daggers and my least favorite is the bow but I can manage. However my main weapon are the elements. As for where I hail from, originally I was conceived in Bree. I'm here to find someone that's long lost to me. Satisfied?" I replied.

Thorin's face was priceless.
"You mean to say you're an Elemental?" He asked.
"Yes, why?"
"I knew one long ago..."
'My mother.'
"You don't by chance know another Elemental? Amara was her name." Thorin spoke, his eyes in the distance...he was revisiting memories.

"Aye, I know her. She resides in Rivendell. We're close, actually. She had no choice but to leave Bree."
I barely heard him whisper "so that's why I couldn't find her..."

Dwalin clamped a hand on Thorin's shoulder "Come, eat. We left some for ya'."
Thorin nodded, Amara was in the past. And thats where she must stay. - For now. He had a quest at hand to accomplish.
He let Dwalin lead him away, towards the dining room.

"That, was close." Gandalf whispered in my ear.
I gave him a look that said 'I know.'
We followed the dwarves to the dining room once again.
Thorin still looked shaken up.
I took a seat by Bofur, silently wondering when I should try and convince Thorin that I was his daughter. I knew I should use the word Adad *father* When I did at some point.