Prologue: Let the Game Begin!

I woke up strapped to a table. A sense of panic ran through my circuitry. I quickly moved to sit up only to come to the realization that the straps holding me down were so frayed, a baby could've ripped through them. Now that I was sitting up, I could see I was on a beach shoreline. Wait, a beach? I was supposed to be in school for my classes at Hope's Peak Academy.

"Ahem," crackled a voice over the intercom, "All students please gather in the cafeteria. There is a map of the school grounds in your student handbooks."

I recognized the voice from... somewhere. Try as I might, I couldn't find the memory in my memory banks. I left the shore and discovered I was on island one. Lucky me, my handbook says the cafeteria also on island one. I headed inside and found several others.

Inside, my scanners picked up 56 heat signatures, not including my own. I decided to introduce myself to a green-haired girl in a wheelchair. She seemed to be about middle-school age, I wondered what had caused her to require a wheelchair.

"Hello, I am K1-B0, the Ultimate Robot!" I introduced myself, "But please, address me as Keebo!"

"Monaca is happy to meet Kiibo! Meow!" said the girl. "Monaca is called Monaca, in elementary school I was known as the li'l ultimate homeroom. I'm the super secondary school robotics expert!"

"I assume that as a robotics expert you understand that my AI has feelings?"

"Of course! Monaca would be bored if you didn't have feelings!"

After introducing myself to Monaca I moved onto a shy looking girl who was covered in bandages.

"Are you okay?" I asked the girl.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" she screamed. "S-sorry! I didn't mean to make you think I was injured!"

"U-um it's okay," I sputtered.

"R-really? W-well... I'm the Ultimate Nurse, M-Mikan Tsumiki."

"Wow, that's an incredible talent!" I complimented. "It must be very useful!"

Mikan seemed very nice so I agreed to be her friend. I then headed over to a trio of males and one female, the male with white hair seemed overly happy while the two with brown hair seemed very uncomfortable.

"Hehe, I can feel the hope radiating off of you both!" sighed the boy with white hair. He continued, "Scum like me doesn't deserve to be in your presence!"

"Oh, hi I'm Hajime Hinata," said the boy with short brown hair. he looked relieved to have a distraction. "I can't remember my ultimate talent."

"And the two of us are ultimate luck! I'm Nagito Komaeda."

"I'm Makoto Naegi, and this is my little sister Komaru."

I introduced myself to the four and continued my rounds. I headed towards two girls who looked to be in deep conversation.

"Hold up! I can totally tell who you are! K1-B0, or as you prefer, Kiibo. Your talent is the ultimate robot!" said the girl with blonde hair. I looked at her in shock. Sure, guessing my talent should be easy, but my name? My surprise must've shown because she continued. "Wondering how I knew your name? Li'l sis Monaca was talking about a robot and here you are mister nuts 'n' bolts!"

"Are you another robophobe?" I pressed as her comment had angered me, "I have a recording function. If you make any robophobic remarks, I will see you in court."

"Nah, robots are like, sooooooo cool!" squealed Blondie. "Omg, I totally forgot to introduce myself!" she extends a hand. "Junko Enoshima, the ultimate fashionista!" I shook her hand turned to her friend.