1

the guys had all went out. chan knew that changbin wasn't coming for this certain reason. he breathed in then out and started to record.

(this is all changbin talking!)
felix,
i'm not sure if your mad at me, i know your avoiding me though. i have a lot of explaining to do.

i'm saying this through a video as it's easier than saying it face to face. even though when you watch this you'll come running to me and asking me about it, which is fine.

i'm going to start with that time at dance practice, you remember it don't you?
-
Felix's POV
the music had stopped.
"that's all the dancing for today guys!" woojin said

some of the guys cheered. they had been dancing for hours on hand. i looked over at changbin and saw chan holding onto his wrist and dragging him out the door.

what was that about? i brushed it off. but it was weird.

-
CHANGBIN'S POV
ahh i know you were curious of why chan dragged me out so quickly. well here's why.

during dance practice my sleeve obviously lifted up and chan saw my wrist, and chan isn't a fool.

as soon as we got back to the dorm chan sat me down on the couch.

"changbin please don't tell me.."

i looked down at the floor and nodded, tears welling up in my eyes.

you see felix, i had a problem with cutting before and chan was the only one who knew.

chan hugged me and told me to try not to do it, he wasn't stupid he knew it wasn't easy to stop.

you saw the cuts though, you did ask but i lied and i'm sorry. i told you i saw a cat and the cat did it.

sorry is a word you'll hear many times in this video

A/N
just looking through the comments and if you ever feel upset or anything please feel free to message me :( i love you all so much and i'd hate for you to be upset